Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Kampman vs John Howard at Versus's 4!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Kampman vs John Howard at Versus's 4!!!

Link(MMAjunkie)

IM PUMPED FOR THIS *****!!! hell yeah!!! THIS FIGHT IS GONNA BE CRRAAAZZZAAAYYY!!! Diego was able to rock Kampman a few times now imagine what Howard could do? This is gonna be a war! Kampman needs to get this on the ground ASAP in my mind but I think they'll slug it out a lot.

Kampman got more technique and could wins rounds but Howard throws bricks in his hands, one punch could change a whole round. I can't wait for this *****!!!

Damn poor Kampmann....from being one fight away from a title shot to fighting John Howard...

Should be a good scrap though. I think Kampmann submits him though.

Comment

Kampmann will whoop his ass. Only this time, he won't get robbed. He won't be needing the judges in this one Trust me when I say this, Kampmann will rape Howard.

Comment

I think Kampmann wins via decision.

Should be a fun fight.

Comment

Do alotta of people think Kampman was robbed against Diego? I finally watched the fight yesterday because I wasn't around when the fight happened and I heard it was a robbery but I thought it was a really really close fight that could have gone either way.

I actually gave it to Diego. 1st round was obvious Kampman. But in the 2nd I thought Diego was more aggressive and stole it with those brutal flurries and rocked Kampman twice in that round. 3rd round was also close but I thought it was definitely Diegos with the brutal flurries and takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Do alotta of people think Kampman was robbed against Diego? I finally watched the fight yesterday because I wasn't around when the fight happened and I heard it was a robbery but I thought it was a really really close fight that could have gone either way.

I actually gave it to Diego. 1st round was obvious Kampman. But in the 2nd I thought Diego was more aggressive and stole it with those brutal flurries and rocked Kampman twice in that round. 3rd round was also close but I thought it was definitely Diegos with the brutal flurries and takedown.
            You're wrong.

He got his a$s beat. BEAT.

"pushing the pace" doesn't mean anything when the guy is getting laced with punches every time.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              You're wrong.

He got his a$s beat. BEAT.

"pushing the pace" doesn't mean anything when the guy is getting laced with punches every time.
              In that first round he did but I don't really think so in the 2nd or 3rd. I thought it was a real close fight in those rounds. 2nd round decided it for me and thats when Diego turned it on.

Comment

Working...
              X