Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao being the only titlist in 4 different decades secured?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Hoya A+++ pac ia 4-1 underdog

Cotto A++ malignaggi said that pac will be tye GOAT if he win

Clottey A top 3 ww

Margarito A++ Unbelievable performance against an opponent who make floy almost pee in his pants.

Rios A

Bradley A+ Top 3 and undefeated ww

Algiere A

Vargas A a big undefeated ww

Lucas B

Broner A young prime ww

Thurman A+++ a big undefeated no. 1 ww

AN INCREDIBLE RESUME..

Comment

• Passandgo is the embodiment of fans taking their love for an athlete too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
        Discussion derailed, eh? Disputing GrandPac's 147+ resume?

My simple take: GrandPac's best weight range is not 147-154, it's 126-130... He's not suppose to be fighting above those weights, but he still continue building a solid resume above given his age and physical condition... That's where I give credit to him... This is about 147+ resume wherein TBE (not The Best Ever) edges because it's his best weight range, this is not about P4P ATG talk... Pachuggers should realize that...
        When he steps in the ring, what weight is he ?
        And if he shouldn't be fighting them, why is he for so long ?
        And to say those that he did fight, when he fought them, were credible opponents is to be extremely bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          You guys are downgrading Clottey too much. Sure he performed like a C against Pacquiao but this was the guy who arguably beat the guy above your list who you rated A
          Go on and rate them then

Comment

• Lmao I think this clown Curtis Harper is trying to post multiple posts but I don’t see them because I have him banned from me being able to see them. Lmao what a clown!

Comment

• - -A minor stat anomaly got all the PeeWees in a fluff.

Manny also the first Filipino 8 div champ and the shortest and tallest ever 8 div champ, ect...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Go on and rate them then
                Why? Is this supposed to be a pop quiz?

The other poster just rated Cotto A. Not saying he should be but wherever Cotto is rated at that point, Clottey should be rated close who gave him life and death match. But both are solid wins so is Margarito who beat both.

Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Mosley were the cores in the WW during Mayweather's absence. Guess who took them 1 by 1

Bradley2x, JMM, and Thurman were also solid wins.

Comment

When he steps in the ring, what weight is he ?
                  Around 148-150... Compared to his opponents' weight which is usually around 155-160...

And if he shouldn't be fighting them, why is he for so long ?
                  $$$... That's why...

And to say those that he did fight, when he fought them, were credible opponents is to be extremely bias.
                  None of the welterweights since 2000 was "legit" (GrandPac only has Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Bradley, Vargas, Thurman as "good" ones, arguably), I think we already agreed on that the last time... About his opponent choices, not totally his fault (his only fault being a yes man to Arum before)... Does he have a choice under TR? None... TR hates co-promoting small fights...

If it's GrandPac who beat Martinez instead of Cotto during "that" night, will he get credit?

But then again, this is not the thread for that stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                    Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Mosley were the cores in the WW during Mayweather's absence. Guess who took them 1 by 1
                    I figured a fan wouldn't need to have their arms twisted to rate names !

May beat the better versions of Mosley AND Cotto. Clottey was meh and Margarito was fan fiction.

Cest la vie

Comment

I figured a fan wouldn't need to have their arms twisted to rate names !

May beat the better versions of Mosley AND Cotto. Clottey was meh and Margarito was fan fiction.

Cest la vie
                      Yeah better hold on to that belief. You can't use "May beat the better versions of" when it comes to Clottey and Margarito that's why you do whatever you can to downgrade them and their credibility.

The same way you sound bitter whenever DelaHoya and Hatton pops up in Manny's resume. Kinda sound like you wanna erase their names whenever you talk about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X