Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Xbox compete with Ps4 exclusives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    XBOX only competes through Gears & Halo meanwhile PS4 has GOW, Spider-man, Days Gone, The last of us like damn no wonder Playstation has sold more consoles.

The only thing I like about Xbox is that I can play GTA IV and Aliens vs Predator on it meanwhile I cant even use PS exclusives like Resistance 1 & 2 on the Playstation 4 😂
    Lil bro. I’m still playing Atari pong.....

I still love space invadors asteroid ...... my wife just bought me a pin ball machine.....l.l.l

She knows my heart...... I don’t know what I don’t know I gave a talk open mike. Nice mico phone. At a coffee shop. University ave. Near UC Berkeley never mind ..... I need to pray. Now.... to GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Lil bro. I’m still playing Atari pong.....

I still love space invadors asteroid ...... my wife just bought me a pin ball machine.....l.l.l

She knows my heart...... I don’t know what I don’t know I gave a talk open mike. Nice mico phone. At a coffee shop. University ave. Near UC Berkeley never mind ..... I need to pray. Now.... to GOD.
      That's okay man, retro gaming has become hugely popular now. I still play my Nintendo, but I need to replace it.

Comment

I see graphics now’ wow.
        I can code good

Processing power these days is crazy

I interned at Fairchild and cypress I know eprom

Retro is in’mmm no wonder my son begged me for my Jordan’s 1985.

I’m old’mm when I saw worthy James worthy and that fresahman. Mike jordon on tv. I hadn’t been on a plane yet.

When I saw Wittenberg do his thing Awesome Space invaders still gets my attention Atari guys created Chuck E. Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I see graphics now’ wow.
          I can code good

Processing power these days is crazy

I interned at Fairchild and cypress I know eprom

Retro is in’mmm no wonder my son begged me for my Jordan’s 1985.

I’m old’mm when I saw worthy James worthy and that fresahman. Mike jordon on tv. I hadn’t been on a plane yet.

When I saw Wittenberg do his thing Awesome Space invaders still gets my attention Atari guys created Chuck E. Cheese
          I knew Zaruku was an Atari fan!

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Not trying to whip my ps4 diiick out and throw it on the table. But God of War, Spiderman, Days Gones, Last of Us.

Is there even a competition? Just started Days Gone today. Should be amazing.
            Generation after generation, Microsoft has always dead last between the big 3 for exclusives.

All they got is Halo, Gears and Forza. Even after a strong showing at e3, Microsoft still has no games.

I'm holding out for the PS5, even though the next box sounds like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              Generation after generation, Microsoft has always dead last between the big 3 for exclusives.

All they got is Halo, Gears and Forza. Even after a strong showing at e3, Microsoft still has no games.

I'm holding out for the PS5, even though the next box sounds like a beast.
              that gamepass thing they have seems decent

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                that gamepass thing they have seems decent
                Yeah it's a great deal, but at the end of the day, for me, it's all about which platform has the best games.

This was the best thing I've seen so far at e3, and it's another damn PS4 exclusive lol.

This was the only thing that wowed me this entire e3 so far. It seems like all the good shlt is on the playstation. I didn't get a PS4, I got an xbox one and then sold it and switched to PC gaming...

But after all these incredible exclusives Sony is securing, I'm for sure going to get a PS5. I have to catch up on all the PS4 exclusives, and when it comes to gaming, the Playstation team knows their shlt.

The big thing for the next generation is how these new consoles are going to use the SSD as virtual ram which should supposedly eliminate loading times. Which is one thing my Gaming PC can't currently do, even though it's a beast.
                Last edited by llll; 06-11-2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
                  . No one cares about exclusives Much these days like they did in say 2005 . Its all about online gameplay and BattleRoyales have that area on lock right now .
                  All big multiplayer titles are on all consoles . As for console exclusives , All recent exclusives Have been Subpar and dont really have any replay value .
                  Something changed in gaming , maybe multiplayer titles hurt the Solo games industry which is a shame because back in the day they used to be so immersive and better than any movie .
                  Many titles are completley doing away with single player campains which is also a shame

I like many other also Own a PS4 , XBOX and Gaming PC . which is something i wouldve thought was dumb back in the day but now everyone has multiple systems to connect with friends etc...

Yeah there was a Rainbow Six Vegas game back in like 2007 or so on PC that was awesome. I was excited when they were making a new one recently then was bummed it was multiplayer only.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Yeah there was a Rainbow Six Vegas game back in like 2007 or so on PC that was awesome. I was excited when they were making a new one recently then was bummed it was multiplayer only.
                    I loved those old Rainbow 6 campaigns. Played them through a couple times with the wife. The new shyt is sweaty AF though. Ppl keep asking me to play but I can't dedicate weeks of my life just to learn the mechanics, weapons, maps, strats, etc just to be able to hang in an average lobby. I liked it when you could play a campaign, learn the game, and THEN delve into multiplayer.

Comment

Even though I'm not a playstation fan, or even a playstation owner, Hands down sony has the best damn exclusives.

I'm probably going to have to pick up a ps4 pro just so I can play death stranding.

The ps5 is supposedly backwards compatible but I can't wait that long. If hideo kojima releases a game, I'm going to play it.
                      Last edited by llll; 09-28-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X