Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Worried Pacquiao Will Suffer Brain Damage By Fighting On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    Bob Arum saved Manny Pacquiao's life by keeping him away from Crawford. He cares more for Manny's health than the $$$$ this fight would generate.
    U mean saved his future cash cow

Even if manny lost to Crawford, itd have been a war

Could've taken something from tcraw

Comment

yeah now old man bobby is feeling guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Bob Arum saved Manny Pacquiao's life by keeping him away from Crawford. He cares more for Manny's health than the $$$$ this fight would generate.
        Very true i see no reason why he would not have made the Crawford rather than make Pacman lose to Horn

Comment

Bob getting Brain damage watching pacquiao shine on other side of road

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Pac is already damaged the way he acts in PH senate.
            Even in this forum the yellowtards are still active. They're damaging the image of Filipinos. Get out of here! This is not about Philippine politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Yeah mate i dont doubt they are all sharks. I hope Manny gets out without Thurman flattening him, i just dont think Bob would bother if he was still looking after him. But it dont make him wrong on Pacquiao overstaying hes welcome.
              i just hope manny gets out after this fight win loses or draw. He should never fight crawford or Spencer

Comment

Arum does have a point. I mean pac has been in a lot of wars and 70 fights.

Comment

Arum: I love Manny and I'm worried about his health. That's why I will do my best to make the fight with Crawford. Arum is a leech and a parasite! Everyone knows that. Haha!

Comment

In other words if he's still with me, Mike Alvarado Trilogy on September.

Comment

That is right Arum you let Horn win the fight against Pacquiao to make it a trilogy but good for Pacquiao not to do it again. Arum only cares about milking Pacquiao up to the last drop.

Comment

Working...
                      X