Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    & The New Heavyweight Champion of The World!

🇲🇽ANDY "THE DESTROYER" RUIZ🥊

What a great fight , what a great show DAZN.

Congratulations ANDY RUIZ you shocked the world brother!

The rematch will be Epic as well.

Much respect to Anthony Josua , such a great champion , humble & classy in victory and in defeat.

Deontay Wilder fan's:
    This doesn't mean Wilder beat Josua this means ANDY RUIZ beat Josua , stop trying to steal credit. your boy ducked AJ & your boy is also gonna get cracked & stopped by ANDY RUIZ.

ANDY "THE DESTROYER" RUIZ
    The Best Heavyweight on The Planet

🇲🇽VIVA MEXICO#1
    ^^^^^^THIS 1000% doesn't mean wilder beats Joshua!!!! STYLES MAKES FIGHTS

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      If I’m not mistaken aj been in USA over a month for last leg of his training camp I know for sure he was here over 3 weeks ago
      There is enough outstanding poon-poon in the states to cause temporary loss of boxing skills, for sure.

Comment

• GIFS: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz jr.

Thank you PED's, Big-Baby probably would of done the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
          ^^^^^^THIS 1000% doesn't mean wilder beats Joshua!!!! STYLES MAKES FIGHTS
          keep dreaming, holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            There is enough outstanding poon-poon in the states to cause temporary loss of boxing skills, for sure.
            Lmao that’s true but aj looked the same in all his fights after klits big difference tonight he didn’t have the ref helping him stopping his opponents from fighting they fight which is why Hearn is so eager to take rematch back to u.k

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              He's still a fat lard. My tune hasn't changed at all, he looks like crap. He won though so props to him but that win doesn't make him magically look in shape
              I learned long ago that body fat isn’t an indicator of cardiovascular conditioning, its just extra weight being carried around. Muscle on the other hand is active weight, therefore it requires oxygen to operate, so being heavily muscled is more tiring than being fat, due to needing more oxygen to perform continuously. I’m a muscular guy and when I was in basic training I was beat on most of our runs by a fat Mexican dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Clarissa Shields is telling Chris Mannix that she is heartbroken right now. Really? Ruiz is a fellow American, but she couldn't even muster a congrats to the guy. Classless twat.
                Shut up.

She's been cool with Joshua for a while and even called him her her crush. Let that girl swoon, hater.

Originally posted by diplo View Post
                Fellow American? You mean Andy Ruiz who is definitely nailing his belts to the Mexican flag? Why should they be patriotic if he's proclaiming himself the first Mexican HW champion?
                This

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Fame and underdog status are unrelated. Media hype originates in the us anyway so we know Tyson would be more popular than Joshua just because Americans don’t ever listen to uk media. But as far as experts and odds, yes this was a huge huge betting upset, along with the belts attached.

And for the casuals, mike is an ATG for sure but he lost his big bouts against his equals. Joshua beat an old Klitschko which may have made him more historically relevant
                Wrong.

Tyson lost to Holyfield & Lewis when he was far past his prime, after losing 3 years in prison.

AJ is nowhere near that.

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Mike beat cruiser weight spinks, elderly Holmes, overrated Bruno I guess? Think of mikes top fights and they don’t equal klitschko and he had more fights to do it. Now look at his losses. Step up Holyfield, step up Lewis. Like I said he only had recognition because the media machine gassed him
                Dude, Larry Holmes was 38 when he fought Tyson, Klitschko was 41 when he fought Joshua.

Larry Holmes beat Ray Mercer at 42 years old, so he wasn't done.

Klitschko got embarrassed by Fury and almost lost to Bryant Jennings, AND hadn't fought in almost 2 years when he fought & almost beat Joshua.

And hasn't fought since.

No, just no.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                If Ruiz jr. pushes Wilder to the ropes, like Ortiz did, lights out. I think we all agree Ruiz jr. punches harder than Ortiz.
                No, we don't agree on that.

Ortiz is the 2nd hardest puncher in the division after Wilder, which is why he was the "boogie man" in the division

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                I'd like to see wilder do any better, it's your night Aj haters but the champ will be back stronger than ever... y'all should be on the lookout
                Um, he did.

He knocked out Breazeale in 1 rd, when it took AJ 7

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                The same thing can happen to Wilder in September. That's why I found it funny reading the responses to Wilder-Ortiz II. As if Ortiz wasn't boxing Wilder on even terms in their first fight. As if Ortiz wouldn't have stopped Wilder in the 7th if he had hurt him with a little more time left in the round. We could be talking about Ruiz-Ortiz for the undisputed heavyweight title come September. You never know with heavyweight boxing. All these guys are vulnerable.
                Dude, Ortiz never put Wilder down and got knocked out.

Ruiz knocked AJ down 4 times and he quit in the corner.

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                Ahah ahah. Boksfan, Robbie Barrett, plungerman, Noel Anthony, I ask you now who wins Aj or wilder ? Ahahahahababahahahahaha
                Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
                Kafgod, juggerboy666, sid-knee don't forget them boys lol
                Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                I agree. Where are those idiots boksfan, plungerman, Robbie Barrett, ??? Hopefully gone for good.
                Yeah, where are all these clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  So he definitely got caught in the middle of the heatwave. I’d imagine that made training difficult for him.
                  awwww poor baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    You didn't see those nice soft pokes he was giving to Ruiz' belly? I think AJ's biggest problem isn't technique as much as his body mass. Too much damn muscle on him. His muscles fatigue so quickly and suck up all his oxygen. It causes him to have no stamina or punch resistance. It takes big effort and high protein diet to maintain that kind of musculature. His handlers should let him boil down naturally and lose 15-20lbs of muscle.
                    I agree. I said he needed to drop a little weight after the Wlad fight. I also noticed in the Wlad fight that if AJ isn’t able to sit back and outbox a guy. He makes the decision to come out guns blazing, similar to what he did in I believe the fifth against Wlad and the third tonight. And when he does that and doesn’t get the guy outta there, it takes him a couple rounds to recover. Wlad didn’t seem to have the energy to take advantage of it. Ruiz didn’t exactly come out and jump on AJ in the fourth and fifth. But he made a great tactical adjustment and concentrated his attack on AJ’s body in the sixth and you could tell it took away any hope AJ had of being able to comeback in the later rounds. I texted my boy at the end of the sixth and said I wouldn’t be surprised if AJ quit in the corner. You could tell he was looking for a way out, and Ruiz game him one in the seventh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squat 'n Belch View Post
                      keep dreaming, holmes
                      ^^^^^ this lol why people don't know ***** about boxing!!! Ruiz might not beat Joshua again, he was clearly underestimated mate!!! Have a good one

Comment

Working...
                      X