• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
    this man beats floyd mayweather

Oh god not this **** again

Comment

I just became a Lara fan lol. He would definitely trouble Mayweather and be far more competitive than Canelo. However he doesn't bring any Mexican fans to the table so that fight is never going to happen. It would be a very ugly fight anyway that I think Mayweather would edge.

Comment

Ready to die Motherfucker! The Margarito came out in Lara lol

Funny enough his Angulo fight where he threw his boxing out the window and stood toe to toe is the one that got me to be his fan some balls it took to get up twice from that. But i believe there is plenty of fish in 154 to not to need Floyd Mayweather, and Floyd should just stay at 147 if he is just gonna keep fighting 154 guys at catch-weights i didn't like that much after all the **** he has said about catch-weights before.
        Last edited by DannYankee; 09-22-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

These dudes are just keeping Mayweather's name in circles because they want that $. I can't blame them but Floyd will stick to 147 from now pn I believe - which he should. He ain't no middleweight. Besides, Lara will bring nothing to the table. He hasn't shown anything spectacular either.

Lara should just concentrate on a possible rematch with Angulo.

Comment

no you wont beat floyd landy ...

this man was getting outboxed by molina FFS and had no clue wahtsoever on the inside...does'nt have the counterpunching ability near as good as ZAB, nor the offensive workrate

the fact that he's a southpaw and has power are good things but it aint enough to give floyd trouble..

floyd would beat him on the outside or inside, does'nt matter how he approache's it...

IMO

Comment

That's it Lara put that thought out there.

Comment

Lara is a boss

Comment

Lara would end Angulo's career. Angulo would be wise to avoid that rematch...

As for Mayweather, that would be an interesting fight. But Lara's lack of inside game may cost him in that one. Still, he would be more competitive than Canelo was.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I would love to know if all the other tricks they supposedly played on Lara were true. It's been said that they told Landy he couldn't re-hydrate past a certain weight, while Angulo wasn't subject to the same restrictions.

I can't tell you how much I loved watching Lara get up from two monstrous shots from a heavy hitter and go on to make the man quit. Just because a man's preferred fighting method is boxing doesn't mean he's soft.
                    well, he was less than 10 pounds north of 154 and angulo weighted 174-75 if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      Great fights though. Lara is good.
                      canelo is not that good, don't you know how to read? 17' ring with cushion and couldn't rehydrate more than 10 pounds while angulo has no restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X