No announcement yet.

Lets be serious.. Alexander and Guerrero are both **** fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be serious.. Alexander and Guerrero are both **** fights

Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
    Martinez
    Trout
    Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)

I agree. I would prefer Alexander over Guerrero but I am a fan of Alexander so I'm a little biased.

Comment

Guerrero could make for some excitement at least. If Guerreros mind is right it could look something like Toney-Jirov.

Comment

I rather Floyd fight Guerrero than Devon. Guerrero is more proven at WW, and Devon doesn't always put in 100% effort in a fight

Comment

Floyd doesn't even weigh in at the 154 limit and people want him fighting the best 160 pounder lol. Even more funny people want him to fight a maybe top 5 140 who lost to zab Judah And beat a bunch of nobody's. Guerrero is the #3 ww and all the sudden he's a terrible opponent. Give me a break

Comment

I don't like the idea of the Guerrero fight either, but at least Guerrero could make it exciting.

Comment

Absolutely agree. And if Mayweathers PPV #'s don't drop off considerably after this, then the fans actually paying for fights like this are getting what they deserve. (In other words, if you're stupid enough to spend $70-80 on Mayweather vs freeking Alexander, then it's your own damn fault)

Comment

Guerrero struggled with Selcuk Aydin who in turn lost to Soto-Karrass. His other win is Andre Berto who is a ****ing bum, everyone knew it from day one that Berto was a paper champion. I too would prefer Alexander over Guerrero but Alexander hasn't done **** to deserve it and he himself wouldn't have a hope in hell.

I forgot to add Bradley since he's a Top Rank fighter, him Marquez 2 and Pacquiao obviously good match ups too.. so he's hardly out of options.

Comment

Guerrero, Danny Garcia, Bradley, Matthysse anybody but Alexander lol he sucks

He got whoop already by Matthysse, Bradley, Koltenik lol

Comment

Read my thread. They're both trash ass fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X