No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    MAYWEATHER iS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER ...I MEAN WE CAN SEE HERE ON BOXINGSCENE HOW MUCH HATE HE GETS..PEOPLE KNOW HE IS THE BEST BUT HAVE THE HATE..AND THATS WHY THEY TALK ABOUT MAYWEATHER SO MUCH..WHY ARENT THEY HATING ON MARTINEZ OR WARD SO MUCH?? EXACTLY..PAC FANS TALK ABOUT FLOYD 99% OF THE TIME..THEY CREATE THREADS ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY..IF YOU THINK HE'S A COWARD AND WHAT NOT WHY MAKE THREADS ABOUT HIM???

FLOYD TOYED WITH MARQUEZ..HE TALKED TO THE AUDIENCE WHEN HE FOUGHT PISS DRINKER..AND WE SAW WHAT JMM DID TO PAC.HE DEMOLISHED HIM..I USED TO LIKE PAC AND I STILL THINK HE'S AN ALRIGHT FIGHTER BUT MOST OF HIS FANS ARE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE..THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FLOYD AND PAC FAN..THEY HAVE TOO MUCH HATE AND IF FLOYD WAS THE ONE WHO LOST THEY WOULD GO CRAZY WITH HATE ON THIS FORUM..BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PAC FOUGHT DAMAGED GOODS AND DRAINED PEOPLE AND MANY OF THEM WERE FLOYDS LEFT OVERS..AN OLD MARQUEZ KNOCKED HIM OUT..COMMON MAN..THAT SHOWS YOU HOW "GREAT" PAC WAS ...HE WAS AN ARUM MADE PRODUCT WHO WAS PROTECTED..NOW WE'VE SEEN THE PAC I BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO...BUT I WISH PAC THE BEST...I HOPE HE RECOVERS FAST FROM THE BEATING OLD MARQUEZ GAVE HIM.
    If you want people to read your post (I'm sure you do, otherwise why bother), you should probably refrain from typing in caps.

http://uxmovement.com/content/all-ca...users-to-read/

I don't understand your point on Martinez and Ward. Surely you can see they don't receive as much criticism - because they take on the best and do not in any way act arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      If you want people to read your post (I'm sure you do, otherwise why bother), you should probably refrain from typing in caps.

I don't understand your point on Martinez and Ward. Surely you can see they don't receive as much criticism - because they take on the best and do not in any way act arrogant.
      Please tell me who on Martinez's resume constitutes him fighting the best,no 1 on his resume will ever see the hall of fame yet you **** on Floyds?

Comment

Why is it that when you say something negative about Floyd you're labeled a Pac fan all of a sudden by these ******s?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          with his inactivity he shouldnt be on the list at all
          Haha @ 6:07..."Mimo", este guey. Memo, pendejo. This guy 3Sun2, I gotta admit, though, he's a funny dude. You guys should watch that badass breakdown of the fight along with color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Why is it that when you say something negative about Floyd you're labeled a Pac fan all of a sudden by these ******s?
            I don't?

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
              Marquez was bloated for their fight. And Floyd didnt even make the contract weight. He had to pay Marquez for every pound he was over the agreed limit. So please use another example to defend your man. lol
              Oh REALLY MARQUEZ WAS THIS MARQUEZ WAS THAT..IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT BOXING THEN YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T POSSES 1% OF FLOYDS SKILL..FLOYD TOYED WITH HIM BUT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO IGNORE TRUE FACTS AND YOU START TO MAKE UP EXCUSES..MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT AN ATG..SOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS..MARQUEZ DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

I DoNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH ME USING CAPS??? WHAT ABOUT IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ YOUR POSTS YOU REMOVE YOUR AV PICTURE..THAT SUICIDAL BUM WHO DEPENDS ON ALCOHOL AND FATTY FOOD WHO HASN'T ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN THE SPORT..I KNOW YOU HATE MAYWEATHER AND YOU BEEN HATING ON HIM SINCE YOU JOINED THIS FORUM ..IS THAT BECAUSE YOU REALLY THINK HE'S NOT GOOD OR IS IT BECAUSE HE TOOK THE SOUL OF THE BUM YOU HAVE ON YOUR AVATAR???PEACE OUT LOL
              Last edited by BoZz; 12-11-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                with his inactivity he shouldnt be on the list at all
                Treason has officially taken over check_hooks' throne. Good job m8.

Comment

HERE THE ATG..MONEY MAYWEATHER ..BY THE WAY A PINOY MADE THiS VIDEO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post

So what? It doesn't change the fact that he's still a bum. I got one word for you: Baldomir. Why don't you just accept that Mayweather fights bums or fights dudes he has unfair advantages over? Look, the general public is stupid, they don't know **** about boxing. They see Floyd Mayweather fighting some bum ass paper champion and they eat all up. That's why you have all these morons always talking about, "Mayweather is #1," even though they never watch boxing. We are fans of boxing. Nobody is going to deny a boxing great if they are worthy of the title. Guess, what, I hate Pacquiao's guts. But, I recognize this dude is one the greatest for what he has accomplished and for how beat some of the best fighters of this generation. Who has Floyd Mayweather beat? When did he beat them?

Comment

Working...
                      X