Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Khan vs Ashley Theophane who wins

Ashley Theophane lost a close decision to Danny Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4w1KUX8Kr0

He gave Garcia much more trouble than Khan did and is being overlooked because he does not have a PR machine behind him. Watch the fight on Youtube. I don't see this fight being a walkover for Khan and other than Brook see this as the best most interesting domestic fight for Khan. What are your thoughts?
    Khan by points
    57.14%
    Khan by KO or stoppage
    14.29%
    Ashley Theophane by points
    0.00%
    Ashley Theophane by KO or stoppage
    28.57%
    Draw
    0.00%

Khan close points.

I probably need to re-score but I'm quite sure I had Theophane edging it against Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Khan close points.

I probably need to re-score but I'm quite sure I had Theophane edging it against Garcia.
      A lot of people felt Ashley Theophane edged the fight. You could see Garcia was having trouble with him. Ashley Theophane is quite a clever boxer that could give Khan problems.

Comment

Sorry Guys he doesnt give Khan any problems whatsoever, it was over 2 years ago he fought Garcia and he has gone downhill since then.

Lost to Darren Hamilton, was lucky to beat Ben Murphy who was way ahead but gassed at the end.

Khan boxes his head off and probably stops him, not a fight I would have even thought of, nowhere near same levels.

Comment

It's a case of Danny Garcia being green more so than how good Theophane is. No doubt he is a talented fighter and has done well to make a small career in America but Khan has no problems in this fight.

He'd stop Theophane in the early to middle rounds after outboxing and catching him with some big shots. Don't see much trouble here for Khan.

Comment

Working...
          X