Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley Stays at welterweight, would you want alexander rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley v Alexander 2? No point result would be the same as first fight

Comment

No.

Same result.

One fighter is just a lot more dynamic.

Devon has good skills, but his ability to adjust just isn't there, and with Bradley you're going to need that.

Comment

the first fight should of never happened as soon as it did...this is why you don't listen to the fans all the time, it was the fans that PUSHED FOR THAT FIGHT

I thought they should have cleaned out the 140 Division and faced Maidana, Ortiz and Khan first, then meet up for a Unification Bout before moving to 147, but fans pushed and pushed for that fight and was bashing Bradley and calling him "SCARED" and said he was "DUCKING" Alexander when Bradley was telling STUPID FANS that it was TOO SOON! HE WAS RIGHT!

So now I have no interest in seeing them fight again...If Peterson beats Khan, I would love to see a rematch of that, Bradley vs Ortiz as well which never happened at 140 and if Khan beats Peterson then of course Khan vs Bradley is still a huge match up
        Last edited by sicko; 05-03-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

What I'm interested is his move after the fight. Will he stay at 147 (some JWW's looking up north) or go back to 140 and get his belt back.
          Alexander's already up there and I bet he's trying to get the Paulie fight.

Comment

Working...
          X