Malignaggi vs. Senchenko on April 29th in Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi vs. Senchenko on April 29th in Ukraine

http://www.************.com/2012/02/...e-almost-done/

Paulie also revealed this one his twitter about a week ago as well.

Who you got in the fight??? It's very possible that Paulie would get robbed even if he wins, but who knows???

This is good for boxing actually if Paulie wins, because it'd be nice to get the WBA title back to America where it can actually be relevant, and someone could defend it against legit people hopefully.

If Malignaggi wins, I'd bet that Kell Brook and Paulie will fight for the WBA title next. Brook is the #1 challenger for the WBA title.

Who you got in Malignaggi vs. Senchenko????

I watched 40-50 fights that happened in Ukraine and I've never seen a visiting fighter robbed.

I wish people would stop talking out of their asses about robberies in countries where they've probably never seen a single fight.

I did think the local judges were too kind to the visiting Karoly Balzsay in giving him the SD win over the home fighter Stanyslav Kashtanov last fall. I scored it 115-113 for Kashtanov, a close but clear win.

If that fight had been in the US, if Kashtanov were an American and Balzsay the visiting boxer, you can bet your life Kashtanov would have won by wide scores. The worst place for robberies is the USA. This coming weekend watch for Maidana to be robbed against Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I watched 40-50 fights that happened in Ukraine and I've never seen a visiting fighter robbed.

I wish people would stop talking out of their asses about robberies in countries where they've probably never seen a single fight.

I did think the local judges were too kind to the visiting Karoly Balzsay in giving him the SD win over the home fighter Stanyslav Kashtanov last fall. I scored it 115-113 for Kashtanov, a close but clear win.

If that fight had been in the US, if Kashtanov were an American and Balzsay the visiting boxer, you can bet your life Kashtanov would have won by wide scores. The worst place for robberies is the USA. This coming weekend watch for Maidana to be robbed against Alexander.
      that's good to know.

I hope Paulie wins via UD

Comment

After Cloud/Campillo.... I think Senchenko has a better chance of getting robbed than Paulie

Comment

Malignaggi 1st round KO lmao

Comment

malignaggi always gets my support!

Comment

Umm.. a Tall welterweight with a great jab.

If he thought what Khan did to him was bad, he's got another thing coming. This is Senchenkos coming out party. This will look like Wladimir vs Byrd

Comment

Working...
              X