• Time
  • Show
Clear All

go have a wank pug

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356692

:wank: :skeet: :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      lol but seriously, i just don't see how somebody who got a few hundred thousand dollars left to them from their father passing away is "rich"??!! he must be a poor, pathetic boob to consider that rich. ..

when i think of rich, and trust fund babies, i think of kids who can just live off interest and will never have to work in their lives. . i think of people with net worths in the millions. . not some kid who got a 2009 toyota, his education paid for, and lives in a middle class neighborhood/house. . .
      Dude being fresh out of a college with no debt and a couple hundred thousand is rich as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        go have a wank pug

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356692

:wank: :skeet: :wank:
        !!! I forgot all about this broad!

i was obsessed with her for a few weeks after you showed me her. . .

haha one of the few girls online i might actually try to stalk out in real life. .

thank you for the reminder! i think ill do just that. . .

Comment

lol but seriously, i just don't see how somebody who got a few hundred thousand dollars left to them from their father passing away is "rich"??!! he must be a poor, pathetic boob to consider that rich. ..

when i think of rich, and trust fund babies, i think of kids who can just live off interest and will never have to work in their lives. . i think of people with net worths in the millions. . not some kid who got a 2009 toyota, his education paid for, and lives in a middle class neighborhood/house. . .
          Lol at a few hundred thousand being insignificant.

Comment

i mean, it's not insignificant. . not at all. . but it's not like i can just sit back and live off that for the rest of my life. . .

ill be doing the 9-5 thing just like most normal people do. . . if something happens, god forbid, i might be able to pay the bills and whatnot for 5-, amybe 10 years. .

like i said - ill just have a head start in life, and won't have to worry about a mortage or debt. . but i won't be living it up driving lambo's, sitting by the pool with girls on both arms all day sipping papaya juice. .

Comment

i mean, it's not insignificant. . not at all. . but it's not like i can just sit back and live off that for the rest of my life. . .

ill be doing the 9-5 thing just like most normal people do. . . if something happens, god forbid, i might be able to pay the bills and whatnot for 5-, amybe 10 years. .
              No, if you're smart you can turn that into either much more money or never working again. Easily enough backing funds to start off with, you don't just sit on it, you use it as a tool.

Comment

walt i hope u dont take this offensive but if that's u in the picture with ur wife fawking log off this website and have some good time with her. don't fawking waste it.

do u know how i wish i still have my wife back right now? i would fawking leave this website forever if ever i get my family back as a whole. saturday night alone fawking sucks balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Yes. Without going in specifics, Grandfather in Bosnia, Sarajevo died and his apartment which he owned was sold and I received roughly 27k dollars.

I'm debt free.
                  this was a straight bait thread and it couldnt have worked out better. We should all be so liky to habe responsible parents.

Comment

Wow, i think. Pigly is gonna confess all his sins and explain his deepest feelings in here. I want psychiatrist dough.

It was soo damn easy to expose you, youngsta. Now im happy to talk to you about having some respect in your life and actually acting like a man. I hold no egrudges...
                    Last edited by Walt Liquor; 01-15-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Walts wife is fine.... Sorry walt... Or youre welcome, one or the other

Comment

Working...
                      X