No announcement yet.

PS2 Online Game Challenge!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Online Game Challenge!!

Who wants some?? We can get down with Madden '06, medal of honor, call of duty 1 and 2, conflict desert storm 1 and 2, ghost recon 1 and 2. We can play single games, tournaments, or whatever. Step up fools and lets play some online ****.

U lucky U didnt say halo2 online for xbox cause I would have excepted.

Comment

Come on cowards, step up.

Comment

Think you're all cool cause you finally have your PS2 online?

Comment

Nobody wants it with me on Socom III online. Send me a friend invite if you dare GodzHand is the name.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
            Nobody wants it with me on Socom III online. Send me a friend invite if you dare GodzHand is the name.
            Did you play part 1 and 2? I was hooked on those for like 2 years straight.

Comment

Fight Night Round 2 will get your ass kicked. Fight Night Round 2 and if you don't take it your a punk. (a la Jones/Hopkins video conference)

Just say the word fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                I will be geting this game, but how bout some Madden or any of the other before mentioned shooter games.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood
                  I will be geting this game, but how bout some Madden or any of the other before mentioned shooter games.

I dont play a whole lot of video games, but Socom online is the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                    Did you play part 1 and 2? I was hooked on those for like 2 years straight.

Yes, I played all 3. They are addictive.

Comment

Working...
                    X