Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquaio set a good example for Filipino people and their culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    Lol, this is funny. Do you not recall the 2nd negotiation where pac agreed to all the terms and arum gave mayweather 2 entire weeks to decide if he wanted the fight. No on heard any word.

There have been various links here saying blood testig is not an issue anymore. Tell me, what does "non-issue " sound like to you.

Yes, pacquiao stopped the fight from happening because he was unable to handle his finances properly.

Lol.
    You are wrong. They "said" he agreed but it is not true. When it came time to sign, HE REFUSED.

I couldn't find the video I saw before with Roach, but I found this one in my search and this guy has the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDhytYMQCU

Hear it from Roaches mouth in MAY OF 2011 saying "we refused."

You are misinformed and are believing Arum/Roach/Pacquiao lies that they've told the media for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      You are wrong. They "said" he agreed but it is not true. When it came time to sign, HE REFUSED.

I couldn't find the video I saw before with Roach, but I found this one in my search and this guy has the video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDhytYMQCU

Hear it from Roaches mouth in MAY OF 2011 saying "we refused."

You are misinformed and are believing Arum/Roach/Pacquiao lies that they've told the media for the last 2 years.
      That was May. This is September. Get up to date with the news, the latest of which is that the fight will not happen if pacquiao doesn't handle his finances.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
        Pure rubbish. Manny pacquaio has NOT graduated from college.

He is college educated.......far from a low 4th grade accomplishment you are trying to claim....let alone illiterate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            That was May. This is September. Get up to date with the news, the latest of which is that the fight will not happen if pacquiao doesn't handle his finances.
            So you claim that during the second negotiations with Pacquaio which took place in like May of 2010 that Pacquiao agreed. I show a video from May of 2011 with Roach saying "We refused." so now you change the topic.

You tell me to get up to date, yet you are not even up to date with stuff that happened over a year ago.

Why is it hard for you *******s to admit that Pacquiao refused testing? There is video evidence. Pac's trainer can say they refused, but you can not acknowledge that?

And Mayweather said "Get his business in order." As in, Pacquiao is having a lot of problems with Arum right now and that is going to make this fight hard to make.

Comment

So you claim that during the second negotiations with Pacquaio which took place in like May of 2010 that Pacquiao agreed. I show a video from May of 2011 with Roach saying "We refused." so now you change the topic.

You tell me to get up to date, yet you are not even up to date with stuff that happened over a year ago.

Why is it hard for you *******s to admit that Pacquiao refused testing? There is video evidence. Pac's trainer can say they refused, but you can not acknowledge that?

And Mayweather said "Get his business in order." As in, Pacquiao is having a lot of problems with Arum right now and that is going to make this fight hard to make.
              Pacquiao does not hvae the brains to get his business in order.

Comment

so basically this is a thread trying to say no 1 is good but white people.....

Comment

Well if you want me to bring up the past, then I will also bring up when arum gave mayweathher a 2 week deadline when everythign else had been ironed out - in de la hoya's own words. Mayweather's camp then said there had been no negotiations despite HBO and ODH saying there had been...mayweather subsequently went on a one year vacation. Do you know how to read in between the lines?

For now, let's just stick with the present: Pac has agreed and the latest we heard from mayweather is that pacquiao must get his finances in order before he can think about fighting mayweather.

Comment

LMAO at ******s making fun of Pacquiao being an elected congressman when millions of Americans voted for highly educated and very qualified people like George Bush and Arnold Swarzenegger,,,,,,,hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X