No announcement yet.

The Floyd Manny Conspiracy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Floyd Manny Conspiracy thread

I am really starting to believe, that this all just a big set up to a mega fight in september,especially now that they both will be fighting on March 13,plus there still talking trash back and fourth i just smell something fishy here anyone else agree.

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    I am really starting to believe, that this all just a big set up to a mega fight in september,especially now that they both will be fighting on March 13,plus there still talking trash back and fourth i just smell something fishy here anyone else agree.
    If it is a marketing ploy, I hope they both lose badly in their respective fights so nobody will want to see the fight, and they make a fraction of what they would had they fought in March when everyone wanted to see it.

Worked great for the RJJ/B-hops rematch that people were calling for a decade ago.

Comment

so how is that lawsuit by oj pacquiao going?

Comment

How could you think that this is a marketing ploy? Jesus christ pacquiao is signed to Clottey now.

It is a mega fight whether or not it happens now or later in the future. Money is being missed out.

Comment

I agree but i think its only Bob Arum. GBP and Mayweather want the fight. Pacquiao seems to be affected by the trashtalking evidence by the lawsuit.

Bob Arum on the other hand...

-came up with 30 day cut off date even though pacquiao said hes fine with random blood testing just not on the day of the fight. Roach also said before the negotiations begun that olympic drug testing is not a problem for Pacquiao
          -said pac is scared of needles, superstitious excuses
          -lying to the public.. said no 14 day offer was made
          -quickly announced clottey-pac in 24 hours after mediation
          -scripted pacquiao's press release.. "shut your big pretty mouth" yea pacquiao really said that lol. If you translate that quote in tagalog, people will laugh at you.
          -keep saying the fight is off
          -dropping hints that he'll revisit the fight in fall
          -bernard hopkins predicted it .. said Arum dont want to make a deal. Pac will fight a top rank fighter

what else? im sure missing some more.

Comment

the fishy thing was floyd all of a sudden demanding a never done before olympic style drug testing..........***** move from a *****...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              the fishy thing was floyd all of a sudden demanding a never done before olympic style drug testing..........***** move from a *****...
              its a ***** move alright. However, according to Dan Rafael, mayweather camp had the olympic drug testing demand included in the initial offer.

makes you wonder why Arum only rejected it after the purse split, gloves, weights etc were all set

perhaps because he wants the public to have the impression that Mayweather is the one who doesnt want the fight...when the truth is Arum is actually the one who doesnt want the fight to happen yet.

I just remember Arum kept saying to the public that Mayweather is coward.. lulz i swear Bob Arum had this planned all along

Comment

I don't think Mayweather-Pacquiao will draw anywhere near the attention it would have if they had it March 13th. I'm still bitter about this. I think both promoters and both fighters are at fault for this fight not happening. A lose, lose for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
                  its a ***** move alright. However, according to Dan Rafael, mayweather camp had the olympic drug testing demand included in the initial offer.

makes you wonder why Arum only rejected it after the purse split, gloves, weights etc were all set

perhaps because he wants the public to have the impression that Mayweather is the one who doesnt want the fight...when the truth is Arum is actually the one who doesnt want the fight to happen yet.

I just remember Arum kept saying to the public that Mayweather is coward.. lulz i swear Bob Arum had this planned all along
                  i dont think so......if floyd never demanded this kinda of ****,the fight would've continued......arum is right about floyd, he is a coward!

Comment

Local newspapers don't print boxing....but these two fighters have been getting prints almost every week.

Comment

Working...
                    X