Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Collazo robbed against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collazo beat him. I'm not saying it wasnt close but to me it was obvious that Collazo won. He had Hatton staggering around like a drunken sailor and almost stopped him in the championship rounds.

Comment

Close but pretty clear UD for Hatton, not really a robbery at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Video?

I saw the highlights on Ricky Speaks, LOL Malignaggi was in the corner before or after the fight.

Comment

hatton won

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            Collazo beat him. I'm not saying it wasnt close but to me it was obvious that Collazo won. He had Hatton staggering around like a drunken sailor and almost stopped him in the championship rounds.
            **** off, How come he couldn't finish him then?

LOL.

Comment

Throwing a flurry in the final round doesn't win you a fight.

Hatton won.

Comment

how'd you guys score the final round? i obviously don't remember my card exactly, but i think i gave it 10-8 for luis. i haven't seen the fight in a few years, so i don't really remember how it went down. i thought i remember hatton being fairly wobbled for most of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
                  how'd you guys score the final round? i obviously don't remember my card exactly, but i think i gave it 10-8 for luis. i haven't seen the fight in a few years, so i don't really remember how it went down. i thought i remember hatton being fairly wobbled for most of the round.
                  When isnt the prick wobbled?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                    no

Hatton forced the fight nearly all the way through and probably threw more punches
                    Hatton also forced the fight against Floyd for as long as it lasted. Had he not been KO'd, do u think he would've gotten the decision for "forcing the fight"?

Comment

No.

I can buy a score between 115-112 either way (although having Hatton up by this score is rather generous).

I had it 114-113 Collazo.

No robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X