No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Hmm just a few days ago he said Floyd would KO Sergio Martinez but no mention of him here.
    Even though Sergio should, in theory, be at or near the top of the list, his name doesn't have to be mentioned every single interview.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Yeah, yeah....except when he thought Pac was juicing. Floyd doesn't want any, Sr. doesn't want any and Roger is like a broken record. He says Floyd whoops up on every fighter in the world but he didn't put the bug in his nephew's ear to convince him to go out there and easily dispatch of Pac did he?
      Is the stadium ready? Did Manny ever take the test? Did Arum really want Manny to take that fight? You can take that diick out your throat, both fighters didn't do enough to make this fight happen and you know it, making it seem one sided only makes you look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        JMM was taking a bit of a beating From Pac so JMM maynot be the same fighter, which FLoyd will like.
        Yeah Floyd will like that Marquez isn't the same, because Floyd almost didn't make it out of their first fight right? There is no definition to your stupidity.

Comment

I love the scene. I love how Floyd gets blamed for the Pacquiao negotiations going south when he only offered Manny his biggest payday twice. He only offered Manny a 50/50 split back in 2009. Yea Floyd never wanted the fight. LMAO rediculous. Who else out there gets a 50/50 split fighting Floyd Mayweather? Uhh how about nobody. Money talks and Floyd offered more than anybody else and Manny walked twice. Yet he gets labled a ducker. That argument that Floyd ducked Manny Pacquiao doesnt logically make sense to me.
          Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 02-01-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Ok, let's get this straight. Roger said Floyd can ko Martinez because Chavez jr dropped him right?? Now he's saying he thinks Floyd should fight Marquez. Pacman & Bradley?? Even though he's already dominated Marquez, who just slept Pacman & Bradley's been laid off & most thought he lost to Pacman??

Why don't they go beat someone that really matters. You know, like Martinez?? Floyd ko's him right?? Go do it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Ok, let's get this straight. Roger said Floyd can ko Martinez because Chavez jr dropped him right?? Now he's saying he thinks Floyd should fight Marquez. Pacman & Bradley?? Even though he's already dominated Marquez, who just slept Pacman & Bradley's been laid off & most thought he lost to Pacman??

Why don't they go beat someone that really matters. You know, like Martinez?? Floyd ko's him right?? Go do it then.
              O someone gets knocked out alright, and It will be Floyd. Skills can only get you so far in boxing, at Sergio is just too much for Mayweather to handle.

I give it maybe 3-7 rounds and Floyd is out.

Comment

i don't want to see mayweather against neither of the 3 named.headmathy buttley,juan manuel Oldquez,and manny put to sleep ducquiao does'nt deserve it,and are not on mayweathers level. i want him to spank guerrero may 4th. sergio martinez september 14th,and then canelo may 3rd 2014. then retire.

Comment

i knew it had to be a devastating twist to NOW wanna fight Manny. Thats cool though...Manny will bust Floyds ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I love the scene. I love how Floyd gets blamed for the Pacquiao negotiations going south when he only offered Manny his biggest payday twice. He only offered Manny a 50/50 split back in 2009. Yea Floyd never wanted the fight. LMAO rediculous. Who else out there gets a 50/50 split fighting Floyd Mayweather? Uhh how about nobody. Money talks and Floyd offered more than anybody else and Manny walked twice. Yet he gets labled a ducker. That argument that Floyd ducked Manny Pacquiao doesnt logically make sense to me.
                    Where you been...under a rock? You obviously havent been keeping up over the years.!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yes, and for that reason a lot of people don't want to see it.
                      Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X