No announcement yet.

Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S

Hey guys, was wondering if any of you could help me out with something.

I'm going to be attending the fight card on May 4th this year in Las Vegas and was wondering if any of you could recommend from experience the best website of wherever to use to order fight tickets from?

Over the past decade and during the "Internet era" I haven't been to many fights at all (over seas) The last fight I attended was Floyd Mayweather-Shane Mosley in 2010 and I naively brought the tickets from what seemed a semi-dodgy website and ended up being messed around all week in Vegas by some American guy And ended up going to some random location and picking up my ticket from him on the day of the fight.

Basically, this time I want a stress-free experience and was hoping if anyone knew the most easy and reliable way to get my fight tickets?

Thanks.

My experience isn't that great since I've only been to two fights, but both fights I got it from stub hub. Bought it, got the print out and just rolled there with it... pretty clean and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      My experience isn't that great since I've only been to two fights, but both fights I got it from stub hub. Bought it, got the print out and just rolled there with it... pretty clean and simple.
      Thank you, mate.

Are you in the UK? And was that on the UK Stub Hub or the U.S one?

Comment

I will be there also go thru ticketmaster or StubHub; traveling from the UAE

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
          I will be there also go thru ticketmaster or StubHub; traveling from the UAE
          Yeah i have used TicketMaster also. Had no problems..Just picked up the tickets from the collection office in the MGM when i got to Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
            Yeah i have used TicketMaster also. Had no problems..Just picked up the tickets from the collection office in the MGM when i got to Vegas.
            Good looking I didn't really to try to get my tickets sent overseas so I will def go thru ticketmaster now

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              Did you use the UK Ticket master or the U.S one?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Did you use the UK Ticket master or the U.S one?
                US one since it's a US event

Comment

From what i remember mate, i used a link from the 'Top Rank' website (as it was Pacquiao Vs Cotto) that took me direct to the TicketMaster selling page. It was the US page, as we payed in dollars.
                  (Im not 100% certain but i think i had to make a account with the US ticketmaster website as my log in details i use normally for the UK site didn't work..may be an idea to try this out before you buy to save some time later on)
                  Everything went through no problem though, just made sure i read all the delivery options ect before confirming.
                  I had to print out and take my sale confirmation email as proof and also the bank card i used to pay. Showed them to they guy at the MGM collection point and he had my tickets waiting for me.
                  This was a few years back but id imagine thats still the routine for Tickemaster.
                  But yes mate, it was from the US TicketMaster page.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    US one since it's a US event
                    That's what I imagined You can probably tell I'm terrible with this computer thing.

I miss the old days where to book ticket's you'd have to call the American Ticket Office and run your phone bill through the roof

So I'm guessing there must be an option to pay in British Pounds on the American Website? And going off ChrisMart83's post, you can then collect them from the MGM Grand?

Hopefully he can clarify.

Comment

Working...
                    X