Ricky Burns would get sparked out by Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    and you honestly need this fight to tell you that

he was going to get his a$$ kicked at 130...he knew it and his promoter knew it that is why he moved up, watch how they talk about "BRONER HAS TO COME TO BURNS BACKYARD TO MAKE THAT FIGHT" that will be the excuse to avoid fighting Broner...AGAIN! Burns have absolutely NO POWER that fight will look like the Litzua vs Broner fight

Walking him down...KNOCK HIM OUT within 4-6 Rounds
    Burns has a solid chin, unlike Litzau.

And fighting in the U.S would be fine, but if not, I'd like to see Broner go to Glasgow and beat him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Adrian Broner will be afraid to fight Ricky Burns in Scotland, where it would draw a huge crowd of about 20,000.

Broner can't draw flies in the USA. There were only about 2000 in attendance tonight.

Burns would get robbed in the USA, but Ricky would definitely win in Scotland with fair officiating.
      what makes you think burns would make it to the final bell?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Burns has a solid chin, unlike Litzau.

And fighting in the U.S would be fine, but if not, I'd like to see Broner go to Glasgow and beat him there.
        So did DeMarco and Escobedo...I would say both have BETTER CHINS then even Burns

Comment

So did DeMarco and Escobedo...I would say both have BETTER CHINS then even Burns
          Possibly.

Just saying, it's not the same as Litzau. Burns is a big Lightweight and can take a shot.

Don't see him beating Broner though.

Comment

I agree. Demarco took some heavy shots tonight that I don't think Burns would be able to withstand.

Comment

Burns would fight Broner and he would lose but the fights not going to happen outside the US. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                Burns would fight Broner and he would lose but the fights not going to happen outside the US. No way.
                I don't recall a Haymon fighter ever fighting off U.S. soil. Not one of his aces at least.

Comment

If the money is good I don't think Broner would mind travelling. Let's see if Frank Warren makes an offer.

Comment

If I were Broner's team I would have him face Burns. Then the winner can fight the winner of Miguel Vasquez vs. Mercito Gesta.

That cleans up the division nicely. Maybe throw in Richard Abril after that for completeness.

Comment

Broner would murder burns. **** it give me Broner-Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X