Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batista MMA debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ****ing sucks. His striking is absolute garbage, his defense is terrible, there's no head movement at all, and that fat douche was rocking him all over the place early. Not to mention the fact that he was gassed after one round.

Comment

Awful

I can't stand MMA at the best of times, wtf is that **** when the fatty is laying on his front, getting punched in the ears.

embarrassing all round really

Comment

What do you guys expect? He's 45 and never been in a fight. He's not fighting for money, he donated his entire purse to charity, give the guy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
          What do you guys expect? He's 45 and never been in a fight. He's not fighting for money, he donated his entire purse to charity, give the guy a break.
          Wikipedia says he's 43 but who knows. If he did donate to charity then props to him for that. It's the man's first mma match, so of course he won't be great. Some of you guys are hilarious bashing him.

Comment

That was cringe worthy, but not unexpected.

He's essentially a bodybuilder.

Comment

after seeing this fight, i think i might i actually stand a chance against batista.

Comment

Pretty funny. I thought Kimbo was funny, but Kimbo could whip 6 of these guys.

Comment

Hes in superb shape for his age

Comment

Working...
                  X