Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Filipinos The Warning is near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kung pwede lang sana **** banned na tong putang inang to.

Comment

He got a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        kung pwede lang sana **** banned na tong putang inang to.
        You have a lot of time na magpaka lunoy sa kalokohan and yet you can't give the time to read God's messages good sir.

If ayaw mo pong pakinggan you are well-within your right na wag pong basahin ang posts sa thread na ito and ignore it. Hindi po un nang-iinsulto ka ng walang basehan.

Godbless po.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          The tribulation is 7 years good sir divided into 2 parts. The 2nd half of the tribulation period called THE GREAT TRIBULATION will consist of 3 1/2 years of extreme suffering for humanity.

The important thing po sir is instead of dismissing it outright why not read God's messages first. You lose nothing po since it's free.

The coming years will be very hard po sir. It's inevitable po and the only question is kelan po tau magigising. I urge you good sir na basahin nyo po un mga messages. Also nagbigay na po ng heads-up si God regarding very near future events.

Once na mangyari po ito mananatili pa po ba taung natutulog? The lifestyle that we have now will not persist po.

Godbless po.
          Paano ka paniniwalaan eh magulo ang statement mo. Kung seven years nga ang tribulation ayon sa iyo, 3 1/2 years nga ang second half. Alangan namn na 4 & 1/2 ang kalahati ng 7.

Ang tanong ni Prettyboy - sabi mo nasa kalagitnaan na tayo ng tribulation di ba? Pero sabi mo sa December pa mag-uumpisa, ano batalaga ang mag-uumpisa sa December 2012, pakilinaw mo nga.

Comment

Is it included in the bible that Jesus Christ' arms were pulled out of its socket bones dahil hindi kasya un braso Nya sa butas ng pakuan kaya hinila ang arms Nya till the bones snapped?

Is it included in the bible that kahit andito pa si Mama Mary sa lupa noon she has already interceded NUMEROUS times and the only reason why once lang nabanggit ang pag-intercede ni Mama Mary (turning of water to wine) is because she SPECIFICALLY instructed the authors of the Gospels to OMIT her intercessions?

The Bible states that not everything is included therein dahil hindi kasya ang lahat ng libro sa buong mundo.

When St. John the Evangelist was being given the Book of Revelation by God, there were parts of the book that God forbid St. John to write, instead in the presence of an Angel God ordered St. John to eat the parchment of paper dahil hindi pa napapanahon ang pag-reveal noon. There is also one other Old Testament prophet who saw the contents of the Book of Truth yet he also was ordered by God not to reveal it. It is being revealed now.

I don't want to argue and hindi po iyon ang dahilan why I'm spreading the message of Christ. But there will be several events in the COMING FEW MONTHS which will prove this is God's message and that indeed He is coming back at last.

1. The Warning - this is God's final act of mercy. Man's conscience will be illuminated to the reality of God and every one of us will see Jesus Christ and see the state of our souls through HIS eyes. Jesus Christ said that those who are not in a state of grace may die because the warning will be very painful for sinners.

2. Pope Benedict XVI will flee Rome and be in exile - Christ has said Pope Benedict XVI is the last Pope. The Masons in the Vatican will plot and conspire to oust his Holiness and he will be replaced by THE FALSE PROPHET who will introduce the antichrist to the world.

3. World War 3 - Jesus Christ said that the conflicts in Iran and Syria will ignite a world war and that the conflict will be so severe, the devastation so great that opposing sides will sue for peace. Then the antichrist will appear as a military hero, and a global peacemaker who will unite all religions and creeds and force everyone to take the mark of the beast. Jesus Christ has also said the antichrist is hiding in the EAST.

Guys since 2010 God the Father, Jesus Christ and Mama Mary has been in constant communication. When these things starts to happen at least alam nyo na ang gagawin.

The next few years mga kapwa ko Pinoy will be very hard but we are indeed very lucky dahil ang generation naten ang pinili for Christ' Second Coming.

God is asking us to pray the Rosary, the Divine Mercy prayer, and the Seal of Protection prayer.

Godbless mga kapwa ko Pinoy.

kasamang mokmok karamihan sa mga sinabi mo dito ay wala sa biblia.

Maraming posters din naman dito na may mga kaalaman sa banal na salita. At karamihan kung kaunti man ang kaalaman sa biblia ay may common sense at hindi mangmang.

Yang mga sinasabi mo ay mga kathang isip ng tao at wala sa biblia. Ingat lang kasama dahil sa Revelation ay may warning na sa ganyang gawain.

Revelation 22:18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

These are strong warnings my friend! Peace my friend.

Comment

You have a lot of time na magpaka lunoy sa kalokohan and yet you can't give the time to read God's messages good sir.

If ayaw mo pong pakinggan you are well-within your right na wag pong basahin ang posts sa thread na ito and ignore it. Hindi po un nang-iinsulto ka ng walang basehan.

Godbless po.
              pukeng ina mo pala eh. ako nagdadasal para sa ikakabuti eh ikaw yung sinasabe mo tungkol sa diyos pang patayan at parusa eh. king ina kung gusto mo mauna ka mamatay.

tang ina mo alt ka ni lady fan ano?

Comment

pukeng ina mo pala eh. ako nagdadasal para sa ikakabuti eh ikaw yung sinasabe mo tungkol sa diyos pang patayan at parusa eh. king ina kung gusto mo mauna ka mamatay.

Comment

@Dale

I understand sir about un pagdagdag sa bible. I'm not adding nor subtracting anything from the bible sir. As I've tried to explain po about un sinasabi nyong hindi kasama sa bible.

In the end it is a question of opinion and ultimately free will whether one will act on God's constant communication ngayon. If one will just devote some time to read His messages I'm sure maintindihan nyo ito.

There are so many examples po once your mind is opened up. Makikita po ninyo ang mga bagay na usually di nten napapansin like a coming world war, intentional economic implosion by central banks, a technocratic elite which is the real puppet-master behind the scene at madami pong iba. God is explaining in great detail po kung anu ang mangyayari.

Sir the only issue here is whether or not kikilos ang isang tao. The Chastisements that God has said will happen WILL happen whether or not mag-adjust tau or not. For my part I'm just trying to impart it sa inyo.

For my fellow Catholics please ipaalam po ninyo sa ating mga pari ang messages na ito. Pope Benedict XVI is about to be ousted and he will go into exile. Our priests have to have a heads-up dahil un False prophet na papalit kay Pope Benedict XVI will initiate moves para malinlang ang mga kaparian.

Dun sa po non-Catholics please forward nyo po ito sa mga pastors ninyo dahil sila po ang magiging spiritual leaders ninyo in the coming months and years.

Jesus Christ has said that because of man's sin the earth needs to be purified first before the new Heaven and Earth will be realized. The coming chastisements will be very harsh.

Christ said that 1/3 of the world will be destroyed by the coming chastisements. It is to prove without a shadown of a doubt that it is indeed God's hands in action and not some false global warming propaganda. Sir ang global warming ay isang kasinungalingan. We are now in the middle of the tribulation that is why nakikita nyo na napaka erratic ng weather.

Yes when you read some of the messages matatakot ka. The coming end-times will be indeed terrifying but God is asking us to trust in him, repent and constantly pray. He promised na kahit nagugunaw na ang mga bansa hindi nya pababayaan ang sumasamba sa kanya at walang anuman mangyayari sa atin.

Comment

@Ispayder

I'm not asking po na maniwala kau sa akin. I'm just a guy na pinipilit ikalat ang messages ni God about the coming endtimes para makapag-prepare po taung lahat.

I will try to explain po this, the rest po you have to research on your own and most importantly it is a question of faith po in your part whether you'll believe and act accordingly po.

May message po si Jesus Christ early this year po saying na we are already in the middle of the 7 year tribulation and that by the end of the year THE GREAT TRIBULATION will commence and will last 1260 days (3 1/2 year). This is meant as a period po with the 7 year tribulation divided into 2 parts po. First is the more milder part which occurs during the first half, and then the far more severe one happening during the 2nd half. At the end of the tribulation Jesus Christ said that His Second Coming will occur however He is not giving any particular dates po regarding it.

Pansin nyo po na global media started calling the world's climate change as GLOBAL WARMING a few years ago.

Ang global warming po ay isang napakalaking kasinungalingan na pinapakalat ng mga technocratic elites para manatiling tulog ang mga tao. May kaso po ang nagpakalat ng kasinungalingan na ito si Al Gore. Isang class suit po na pirmado ng mahigit 10,000 scientist sa Amerika at pinabubulaanan po nila na totoo ang global warming.

If you're asking sino po ang technocratic elites na ito. Un pong mga FREEMASONS po. About 5-6 years ago, pinalad po ang family ko po na makarecieve ng libro containing Mama Mary's messages. The book is being circulated around the country po and it is the duty po ng family na makatanggap po ng libro na iyon na mag-novena po EVERYNIGHT hanggang sa malipat naman po sa iba ang libro. It's a kind of prayer vigil po.

My mom for some reason pag binubuklat nya ang book at a random page several times po Mama Mary speaks of the freemasons being the agents of satan and how the freemasons are the true enemy of the Catholic Church and of Christianity as a whole. At that time po ay isa akong tulog na tao at ipinagkibit balikat ko lang po iyon.

It is the masons po who are in control of the central banks, media establishments, educational institutions, etc. Lately po me nakausap po akong isang matandang freemason and he said that the mason members are called ILLUMINA meaning enlightened. Sobrang galit nya po sa akin when I told him they are serving satan at pinipilit nya saken na si God ang pinagsisilbihan nila.

Sobrang dami pa pong ibang info mga sir.

Ang hinihiling ko lang po mga sir basahin po ninyo ang messages para makapag prepare po kau. Hindi po ito extortion scheme at no point in time ay hihingan po kau ng singkong duling. Give some time po para mabasa po ang messages ni God the Father, Jesus Christ and Mama Mary.

The Warning is very near po mga sir so we all have to prepare po. Eto po un site again sir. Please visit it po and read the messages.

THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

Comment

Alt ni Tali yan pre.

Comment

Working...
                      X