Sulaiman says he'll strip Canelo if he fights Trout and unifies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, K9 or bust huh?

Comment

I say take it... be the WBA champ.... but then again, he'll leave the suckling teet of the WBC and all its protection.
      Also, if you want a match with floyd.... he's the super champ.... so why not?

Comment

I think it's an excuse not to fight Trout or Lara or for the time being any other threat for Canelo..... Jose strip Canelo and lose out on that money??? He wouldn't dare

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          I think it's an excuse not to fight Trout or Lara or for the time being any other threat for Canelo..... Jose strip Canelo and lose out on that money??? He wouldn't dare
          Methinks he's bluffing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Methinks he's bluffing right now.
            Yeah..... That makes two of us

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Yeah..... That makes two of us
              IMO, he's not going to throw away a potential future PPV star...... if he loses him, then he'll either have to beg forgiveness or try to stick his little diamond belt in his fights to get a piece.
              Sulaiman isn't stupid and he won't strip him.... or maybe he'll pull a Sergio Martinez... who knows.
              All I know is he's not giving Canelo up

Comment

this guy sulaiman is a wanker. why isnt he removing floyd mayweathers title?

Comment

these corrupt organizations are ruining the sport, none more than the wbc. i wish top fighters would boycott certain organizations when they pull **** like this, or they should be something above these organization that can step in and prevent these situations. like a global comission that the organizations have to answer to.

i hope alvarez tells them to **** off and makes the fight regardless, they probably wont strip him anyways and if they do he will still have the wba belt as long as he comes out on top. more importantly the die hard fans who know whats up with the wbc will respect him for not being a pawn in the corrupt plans of that crook sulaiman.

Comment

If not for Sulaiman, Canelo would've probably been KO'd by now.

Canelo should continue to listen to his father, Jose.

Comment

Working...
                    X