Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Officially Hate Kirkland & Texas Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure class by Ann Wolfe, telling Molina "you were winning the fight" and hugging him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Kirkland is garbage and I hope he steps up in competition so he can get his @ss murked.
      He fought 2 top ten people in his division... at least he's fighting people in the top ten, unlike some people in the same division.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        i was laughing at the kirkland fans going into damage control
        during the fight.lmao
        kirkland was getting whooped but molina fought very dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Pure class by Ann Wolfe, telling Molina "you were winning the fight" and hugging him.
          Because she knows what's up. James is probably going to pay with hell, I wonder if she called him a dirty mutherfocker tho cuz she did when James was in the corner aftera round.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            The Ishida fight wasn't a fluke. The Angulo fight was a fluke. I'd pick both of them in a rematch with Kirkland.
            How Dok? It was Angulo's own fault he gassed out. He should have known better. Like I posted in the other thread this was a BS call. I hate it. I wanted Kirkland to win by KO which at that point in the fight he desperately needed one. But to win by DQ? That's BS.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
              How Dok? It was Angulo's own fault he gassed out. He should have known better. Like I posted in the other thread this was a BS call. I hate it. I wanted Kirkland to win by KO which at that point in the fight he desperately needed one. But to win by DQ? That's BS.
              Yeah, Kirkland won fair and square against Angulo. But I think Angulo would fight a much smarter fight against Kirkland in a rematch and actually pace himself. Angulo showed good boxing skill against Cintron in the second half of the fight so I still have some faith in him. I just don't see Kirkland ever fighting at the top level again. I might end up eating crow again like when I said he was done after Ishida though.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-24-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He fought 2 top ten people in his division... at least he's fighting people in the top ten, unlike some people in the same division.
                Oh please... Angulo won that fight for Kirkland and he just got a freebie vs Molina -.-.

Comment

like i said, Juanma was speaking the truth,"el es un apostador"

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Because she knows what's up. James is probably going to pay with hell, I wonder if she called him a dirty mutherfocker tho cuz she did when James was in the corner aftera round.
                    She called him that out of respect.....he was doing what he had to do to win. After the first round James shoulda went gorrilla AND ghetto on Molina from round 2 on.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Oh please... Angulo won that fight for Kirkland and he just got a freebie vs Molina -.-.
                      said he fought them. How many top 10 JMW, or anybody in any weight class fight each other?

Comment

Working...
                      X