Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Shane Mosley Never Wear Reyes Gloves No More?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Shane Mosley Never Wear Reyes Gloves No More?

He knocked out iron chinned Antonio Margarito, he's also KO'd Fernando Vargas, Ricardo Mayorga, & Adrian Stone, in Reyes gloves.

Grant gloves are belived to protect your hands better and Reyes gloves are known as ''Punchers Gloves'' in the trade and have less protection but produce more power.

So why does Mosley choose the Grant Gloves for tommorow night? And in his last 2 fights? Not saying it will make a huge difference, but any advantage he gets is a bonus.

The last time he wore Reyes gloves he KO'd Margarito. Why not wear them for Pac?

Strange & frustrating!

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
    He knocked out iron chinned Antonio Margarito, he's also KO'd Fernando Vargas, Ricardo Mayorga, & Adrian Stone, in Reyes gloves.

Grant gloves are belived to protect your hands better and Reyes gloves are known as ''Punchers Gloves'' in the trade and have less protection but produce more power.

So why does Mosley choose the Grant Gloves for tommorow night? And in his last 2 fights? Not saying it will make a huge difference, but any advantage he gets is a bonus.

The last time he wore Reyes gloves he KO'd Margarito. Why not wear them for Pac?

Strange & frustrating!
    maybe he already hurt his hand and dont want to use xylocaine to cheat like you know who

Comment

he likes Grants

don't know what else to tell you

Comment

He might be paid by Grant to wear them .

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          he likes Grants

don't know what else to tell you
          And my question is why? When he produces he most devastating KO's in Reyes gloves. Alot of Boxers always say Grant offer more protection and have less impact, were Reyes hurt alot more.

Jean Pascal was talking about it a while back. Seems stupid to me.

Comment

And my question is why? When he produces he most devastating KO's in Reyes gloves. Alot of Boxers always say Grant offer more protection and have less impact, were Reyes hurt alot more.

Maybe with his age his hands arent in great shape so he prefers more protection or he could be sponsored by grant?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              He might be paid by Grant to wear them .
              Grant does not pay their fighters

Comment

they're comfy

he told us several times he likes the comfort of the glove

Comment

because the fights where he wears grants are fixed and he doesn't want to accidentally knock out his opponent like what almost happened against mayweather.

Comment

Gloves must have alot to do with the fact that he can't even throw a punch correctly anymore.I'm not exagerrating,because he really did look like a spaz when he was trying to put together punches in his two previous fights.Hell,even Mora's shots were harder and more decisive than Mosley's were.

Comment

Working...
                    X