Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 foot 4, and I'd **** the **** outta a midget!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    some of those ho.es exceed 10...a

those b1tchez only be out in the daytime though

prob most of them are hooked on drugs...
    Oh yeah, all those h0es are either feens or their pimp will beat the **** out of em if the don't work the stroll!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
      Thats right!
      Some bad-ass beaches out there, crazy FINE!!
      Even the h0es are scared to be out there after dark!!!
      those b1tchez are stupid fine

ive seen some after dark but they roll deep

still they're not the day time ho.es who would make one want to drop cash on it

Comment

those b1tchez are stupid fine

ive seen some after dark but they roll deep

still they're not the day time ho.es who would make one want to drop cash on it
        Oh yeah, they're definitely out there at night too, but not the dime h0es.
        The Police have been SLOWLY trying to pretend like there cracking down on it. **** used to be stupid outta control, so many h0es on the stroll it was crazy! From around the 20's all the way up Int. to the 90's sold dimes the whole way!
        Theres still super dime h0es out there, but a few years ago, furgit about it!!!

:wank:

Comment

Oh yeah, they're definitely out there at night too, but not the dime h0es.
          The Police have been SLOWLY trying to pretend like there cracking down on it. **** used to be stupid outta control, so many h0es on the stroll it was crazy! From around the 20's all the way up Int. to the 90's sold dimes the whole way!
          Theres still super dime h0es out there, but a few years ago, furgit about it!!!

:wank:
          i wouldn't mind ****ing one of those dime hoes if i didnt have to pay or if their wasn't a risk of catching something lol...

those b1tchez would make u do crazy thangs

it's not to bad like b4 but during the daytime their is still a BUNCH of b1tchez urrry were u go all over international.

Comment

i wouldn't mind ****ing one of those dime hoes if i didnt have to pay or if their wasn't a risk of catching something lol...

those b1tchez would make u do crazy thangs

it's not to bad like b4 but during the daytime their is still a BUNCH of b1tchez urrry were u go all over international.
            Oh yeah Int. is still alive, that ish will never die!

****, I wouldnt mind paying! Just cant be catching any bugs from those! Don't think my girlfriend would be too happy bout that!!!

Whatever you do just don't be walking around on M.L.K. Way at night! The African-American trannys will rape that a$s!!!

Comment

Oh yeah Int. is still alive, that ish will never die!

****, I wouldnt mind paying! Just cant be catching any bugs from those! Don't think my girlfriend would be too happy bout that!!!

Whatever you do just don't be walking around on M.L.K. Way at night! The African-American trannys will rape that a$s!!!
              u can always wrap up

it's the paying part that gets me the most though...

i think i would rather stick to free puss.y

still, i wouldn't mind ****ing one of those hoe.s

if worse comes to worse then **** et

Comment

u can always wrap up

it's the paying part that gets me the most though...

i think i would rather stick to free puss.y

still, i wouldn't mind ****ing one of those hoe.s

if worse comes to worse then **** et

You'd definitely have to wear a rain coat!
                Paying to beat would be wack, it'd be cool while you were beating, but once you left you'd feel like a punk! If i didnt have a girlfriend I'd be back on the prowl at the bars\shows\clubs\parties scraping drunk slurs!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Led I think this *****h wanna fight you homey. You gonna take that?
                  ooooh shots fired

Comment

You'd definitely have to wear a rain coat!
                    Paying to beat would be wack, it'd be cool while you were beating, but once you left you'd feel like a punk! If i didnt have a girlfriend I'd be back on the prowl at the bars\shows\clubs\parties scraping drunk slurs!
                    u wouldn't feel like a punk if u caught that **** on tape for future reference...just saying

i've never ****ed a prostitute but if i ever did i would film that ****...
                    put it on the ****o stash.

make your money worth

na mean

Comment

u wouldn't feel like a punk if u caught that **** on tape for future reference...just saying

i've never ****ed a prostitute but if i ever did i would film that ****...
                      put it on the ****o stash.

make your money worth

na mean
                      Oh shnit, never thought about that!
                      Thad be tight!!!

I never made a ****, none of my beaches were ever with it

Comment

Working...
                      X