Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they ever going to reveal the results of Dillian Shyte's B-sample?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can remember Eddie Hearn singing from the mountain tops how superior drug testing is in the UK... haven't heard that tune since.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      That is complete nonsense. To get any benefit from Dianabol you have to do at least one complete 4 to 6 week cycle taking 35 - 50mg per day, minimum.

You also need to complete a 4 week testosterone replacement cycle afterwards, because Dbol totally supresses the natural production of T in the human body.

https://steroidly.com/dianabol-only-cycle/
      You are incorrect and those statements are ridiculous. "AT LEAST" 4 to 6 weeks of Dbol? That should read "at most" because it's a liver toxin. Only idiots run 8 weeks of Dbol. It's typically used to start a cycle (4 to 5 weeks is most common) because it kicks in quickly. You certainly can get benefits from 3 weeks of Dbol and that's actually a very common athlete or beginner cycle. It's not considered a good cycle, so I recommended against it, but people have been running that for literally decades. That was my first one and the results blew my mind. And, because it's short, it doesn't shut down test production to the extent that you require a real PCT. Very convenient boost for athletes.

You might be fishing for this stuff online but I used to be very involved in actually running cycles and sharing info with others who wanted to do it "safely" and with and understanding of the science behind it. Dbol gives strength gains in less than a week, is best in short cycles, or at the start of a test cycle only, and clears quickly.

I know you'll say anything to protect Whyte so don't expect me to check back here but I couldn't let a post like that go uncorrected.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What food or supplement could he possibly have taken that accidentally contained dianabol?
        Some supp companies spike those $80 bottles of "Super Swole Get Big Now" pills they sell at supplement stores. That used to be more a thing like 15 to 20 years ago. Nowadays, testing is too common and they can get sued or shut down so not a lot of companies are playing around with that anymore. Still, someone in the UFC successfully sued a company for this very thing and got his suspension lifted.

For Whyte, this would be the 2nd time he was the hapless victim of spiked supplements. That poor dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You are incorrect and those statements are ridiculous. "AT LEAST" 4 to 6 weeks of Dbol? That should read "at most" because it's a liver toxin. Only idiots run 8 weeks of Dbol. It's typically used to start a cycle (4 to 5 weeks is most common) because it kicks in quickly. You certainly can get benefits from 3 weeks of Dbol and that's actually a very common athlete or beginner cycle. It's not considered a good cycle, so I recommended against it, but people have been running that for literally decades. That was my first one and the results blew my mind. And, because it's short, it doesn't shut down test production to the extent that you require a real PCT. Very convenient boost for athletes.

You might be fishing for this stuff online but I used to be very involved in actually running cycles and sharing info with others who wanted to do it "safely" and with and understanding of the science behind it. Dbol gives strength gains in less than a week, is best in short cycles, or at the start of a test cycle only, and clears quickly.

I know you'll say anything to protect Whyte so don't expect me to check back here but I couldn't let a post like that go uncorrected
          I don't expect anything from you except bullshit and misinformation.

I've never taken steroids of any kind, and unlike you, I'm not pretending to be an expert in the field. But I don't need to be, because I'm on the internet.

Whyte didn't test positive for elevated testosterone, so you talking about using Dianabol at the start of a test cycle is irrelevant.

Every source I looked at to get the info I posted - and there are plenty of them - stated that Dianabol is only effective in short cycles if it's stacked with testosterone and other steroids. None of them said anything about using it in micro doses, like the guy I replied to, and Whyte didn't test positive for anything except Dbol.

I find it interesting that you felt you needed to correct me for - allegedly - getting the minimum cycle length wrong, but said nothing at all re the blatant lies about micro dosing that I was responding to.
          Last edited by kafkod; 11-12-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

IF Whyte was American, Shoulderroll would be defending him that he passed VADA tests and likely had contaminated supplements, thats show pathetic this guy is.

Comment

Working...
            X