Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Shows His Grit in Overcoming Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is a very solid and good fighter. He does a lot of everything pretty good, which results in him being a good fighter. Judah was game, and Judah isn't "shot" or unable to beat other fighters by any means.

Garcia won handily, 116-111 on my card. With that said, based on styles, there is no way Garcia beats Lucas in my opinion. Garcia isn't that great fighting while going backward, and Lucas will bring the fight. Peterson can beat Lucas, and Garcia can beat Peterson I think. But I don't see Garcia beating Lucas.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a Lemon

Sig it ppl

Comment

I've seen Judah die out after 6 & very rare to see Judah finish strong or doing better at the end than in the first few rounds, but García still pulled it off & showed to have a very good chin.. García fought like a true Philly fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
          Danny Garcia is a Lemon

Sig it ppl
          U stupid ..... He made the fight And also even though Judah was taking it to him in the last 3 rounds Garcia never backed down and kept on fighting. Judah showed determination but Garcia showed determination and grits.
          I'm glad Garcia got a challenge tonite, we got to see a Garcia that can give it but also that can take it and grind to win if needed.

Comment

I had it 8 rounds to 4 for Garcia, I was really surprised Danny won 3 of the first 4 rounds but at one point in the fight, I think it was the 9th, he got Judah hurt and went in reckless for the kill and Judah blasted him with a counter that hurt Danny and even though Danny didn't go down he just wasn't as explosive after that only in small spurts. Judah surprised me because I thought he would fade in the late rounds but being a VET he new Danny was fading and it gave him hope for a late KO. I gave Judah the last three rounds but I can see somebody wanting to give Danny one of the last rounds because he seemed to end one of them stunning Judah and making him dance a little bit, IDK I'll have to watch it again, This version of Judah would K.O. today's version of Khan..... OOPS! Sorry didn't mean to hurt any khan fans or start any arguments but he's a good boxer with a vulnerable chin, and after what I saw tonight my opinion any one of the other tourney challengers ko's him . But anyway Danny showed improvement, just needs to be a little careful when he hurts somebody and not get clipped. Very good fight much respect to both fighters and I say f**k the tourney let them do it again.

Comment

Funny how much trash the Garcia camp talked about Judah considering their guy is well on his way to becoming the next Judah.
              Garcia will get exposed sooner rather than later and then become a Zab or Pauli Malinagi type gatekeeper from 140-147. A guy Golden Boy calls upon to give one of their next cash cows a good name to have on their resume...

Comment

judah's still a 4 round fighter. he just pretended the last 4 were the first 4.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Funny how much trash the Garcia camp talked about Judah considering their guy is well on his way to becoming the next Judah.
                  Garcia will get exposed sooner rather than later and then become a Zab or Pauli Malinagi type gatekeeper from 140-147. A guy Golden Boy calls upon to give one of their next cash cows a good name to have on their resume...
                  Yeah your right he is a good name.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    judah's still a 4 round fighter. He just pretended the last 4 were the first 4.
                    hahaha!nice!

Comment

Judah... He seems to like poundings. Sad to see him finally get that left hand going far too late. AGAIN. He could have won that fight. Good thing for Danny. Garcia's stock takes a slight dip IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X