• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horge View Post
    Again:

Arum wants only 2 random tests before a 30-day cutoff, and another
    test immediately postfight.

Roach has no problem with any random testing up to a 5-day cutoff,
    plus a test immediately postfight.

Pacquiao wants a 1 day cutoff, with a test immediately postfight.
    Who could ****ing call THAT unreasonable?

The Mayweathers WANT testing up to and including fight night itself,
    which is bull**** from a TESTING point of view, no matter how you slice
    it. What they are really after is to mess with Manny's head. They know
    Pac truly believes that "blood drawn = lost strength", and that Pac also
    feels just as strongly that it takes a few days for him to recover 100% .

h.
    A possible cheater would make things sound resonable. How do we know Pacquiao ain't telling Arum/ Roach to say this and the other? You can't set dates on random testing, that defeats the purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

Comment

you're not that important anyway there are still millions of people who love pacman. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by shabs View Post
          post the link or its not true sorry bro
          video is in this thread:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=341767&page=4

and Pac has said twice now in TV interviews that his objection is
          to having blood drawn so close to the fight "Huwag naman sa araw
          ng fight mismo" ("Please not less than a day from the fight itself").

Tattoo-freak Manny's never been afraid of needles! He simply
          believes he's weakened by giving blood, and believes he needs
          severaldays to get back to 100%. Roach says it's psychological,
          but it's what the man believes.

All of Manny's pronouncements are on the 'net, just a click away.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            If he's clean, he has nothing to hide. There is no other way to slice it. And if he's afraid of needles, how the hell can anyone ever idolize this man again? AFRAID OF ****ING NEEDLES? JESUS CHRIST, I have cousins under 4 years old who will take a ****ing shot for a sucker. Pacquiao is a joke. I think he's on roids and I'll never change my mind until this test goes through.
            Yet another person who has no idea what they are talking about. He isn't avoiding the tests, if you actually cared and paid attention you would know that. His only demand is that the random testing period not include the day of the fight, maybe a couple days before if you listen to Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              A possible cheater would make things sound resonable. How do we know Pacquiao ain't telling Arum/ Roach to say this and the other? You can't set dates on random testing, that defeats the purpose.
              Don't be stupid, Soy...

Random is still random.
              Unless you're saying USADA can stop the fight in round 7 for testing,
              the "random tests" do have to pause sometime before the fight.

Pac still won't know when or how often he'll give blood, but both he
              and Roach want a cutoff date for prefight blood-drawing. Roach wants
              all/any blood-drawing to pause, a reasonable 5 days before the fight.

Only Arum wants a whopping 30 days of pause AND a limit of 2
              unscheduled tests in the period before that.

Manny merely wants a 1 day cutoff for blood-drawing.
              No limit or scheduling on tests prior to cuutoff, and piss tests anytime.
              Blood test IMMEDIATELY after the fight.

Somehow that's unreasonable? GTFO....

What can Pac possibly take, 24 hours before the fight, that could
              benefit him and not show up in either ongoing piss tests or the
              immediate postfight bloodwork?

As for the lawsuit? That should have been filed earlier, the moment
              Sr. made allegations in the wake of the Cotto TKO.

h.
              Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Pac doesn't need fans that don't read what he is willing to do. No boxer needs fans that dump them without proof or even care to read their thoughts.

I respect people who may be wrong, but atleast stick by their fighter.

I have no respect for people who leave their fighter over something that is not black or white, but very, very grey.

Comment

video is in this thread:

So is the video of Pac giving blood as cool as a cucumber , on another note I havent heard where Floyd is pressing to have it right before the fight thats just rumor mill , closest I seen in print was Ellerbe saying we want between 3 and 5 random tests , nothing was said about right before the fight , its random and people are jumping to the conclusion of a test right before the fight , Im sure they will get around it and the fight will go ahead if Manny wants to work it out as it seems he is the only one walking .

Comment

Don't be stupid, Soy...

Random is still random.
                    Unless you're saying USADA can stop the fight in round 7 for testing,
                    the "random tests" do have to pause sometime before the fight.

Pac still won't know when or how often he'll give blood, but both he
                    and Roach want a cutoff date for prefight blood-drawing. Roach wants
                    all/any blood-drawing to pause, a reasonable 5 days before the fight.

Only Arum wants a whopping 30 days of pause AND a limit of 2
                    unscheduled tests in the period before that.

Manny merely wants a 1 day cutoff for blood-drawing.
                    No limit or scheduling on tests prior to cuutoff, and piss tests anytime.
                    Blood test IMMEDIATELY after the fight.

Somehow that's unreasonable? GTFO....

What can Pac possibly take, 24 hours before the fight, that could
                    benefit him and not show up in either ongoing piss tests or the
                    immediate postfight bloodwork?

As for the lawsuit? That should have been filed earlier, the moment
                    Sr. made allegations in the wake of the Cotto TKO.

h.
                    Pacquiao has a mouth and can tell Roach/ Arum what he wants/ demand what he wants. Lets stop acting like he doesn't have any sort of authority here because he does. All I'm saying is that a possible cheater would tell Arum/ Roach to say that. Lets not act like that isn't a possibility isn't there.

Comment

video is in this thread:

That link right there own all the ***** and haters.. a cut off date on the day of the fight is no big deal..

Comment

Working...
                      X