Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought this super expensive Three Philosophers beer 4 pack, and it turns out to be not my thing at all

Comment

• Having some Guinness Extra Stout while watching the fights tonight ... drink up fellas

Comment

• I've heard that Germans drink their beer around room temperature. Although I personally think Germany produces the best beer, I don't see how they can drink their beer that is not cold. My beer has to be ice cold.....I'm like Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet.

2:00 into the video
        Last edited by sweetpea87; 02-06-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• I've been going to the gym a bit. Also, drinking whiskey and trying to watch the entire Dave Schultz Memorial International wrestling tournament.

That's something like 24 hours of wrestling, for the the freestyle tournament alone. I'm about 16 hours in.

I don't know why, but exercise and drinking beer just doesn't work. But, sipping on some whiskey at night works just fine.

I'm just taking the day off today though. And, as it happens, I'm drinking a few beers.

I went to a class I was going to join yesterday in International Economics, but wasn't feeling it, so dropped the class. I felt like taking a break instead, and going to the gym, and studying on my own time, and drinking, and watching wrestling. It isn't like I need the credits. Also, there were no hot girls in the class (most importantly).

Comment

• 3 weeks until I go to the US.

I've got a few places to stay lined up.

One of them is at an old female friend's house, who's apparently stripping now, and going to school.

She's got giant ****, so I can see it.

Should be fun.

Comment

• Bourbon.

Weihenstephaner Heff.

What's next.

Comment

• Not terribly delicious, but effective.

Comment

• Jack and ice. Til the ice melts then just the Jack.

Comment

• some places in connecticut just got 38 inches of snow.

i have no idea how much came down here. i would guess that it was at least two feet. i will know for sure when i get to town. it's nothing but drifts. i'm watching my parents house [and the world's greatest dog and cat,] for the next four or five days. i am right on the water, but in no danger of flooding. there'd need to be a hell of a lot more than a 4 foot storm surge.

the gusts last night easily hit 60. easily. i just shoveled a path through a 6 foot drift to get to the front door. i will check my cars after lunch.

i'm skiing tomorrow, hell or high water. got my A team put together. four horseman, always with NE in the lead.

20 + inches of pow. 30 at some places. if i didn't have to watch my folk's place for the week i would have headed up north on thursday for one of the best three day weekends of my life, but i'll catch the next one

#nemo.

Comment

• Drank this stuff, twas harsh. Oak aged Pumpkin ale.

Now I'm drinking the following which is way simpler

Whats on tap for you turds?

Comment

Working...
                      X