Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Do you think that Manny filing a defamation lawsuit towards Floyd is a b!tch, butthurt move, or do you think that it is a smart, classy move?

I personally believe Manny needs to get off his butthurt high horse with his "waaaawaaaa Floyd made me look stupid in a couple of interviews boohoooo" talk. So what if he took a couple shots at you, man up kid.
    Butthurt feelings, man up Pacquiao and stop b!tching
    71.25%
    Classy, smart - needed move
    28.75%
    Last edited by Pactards GTFO; 11-25-2011, 09:10 PM.

if someone was slandering my good name in public caalling me a steroid taker i would sue them too!!! i thik manny wouldve perfered to beat his ass in the ring (pause) but since floyd kept ducking , this was the last option he had !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      if someone was slandering my good name in public i would sue them too!!!
      How has Floyd 'slandered' him honestly?

There's a difference between taking a few shots at the guy and slanderous remarks.

Comment

I'm so happy the best fights in courtrooms happen in boxing. It's great for the sport.
        Last edited by KING MEAT; 11-25-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          im glad this happens in the courtroom. its great for the sport.
          I know right?

I hope they play the trial in super slow motion though, of course we all want to be able to see what Manny is capable of in the court room.

Comment

Whom are you going to believe,

Team Mayweather Jr. accusing or suspecting that Pacman is on Steroid or illegal drug enchancement;

or,

NASC(Nevada Athletic and Sports Commission) which finds NEGATIVE for both both Pacman and Marquez on Steroid, and illegal drug enhancements.

Let both Parties present their respective evidences and Let the Court decides on this Issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
              How has Floyd 'slandered' him honestly?

There's a difference between taking a few shots at the guy and slanderous remarks.
              i can understand if it was just a few shots here and there , that is the nature of the sport !!!! if i was to call you a steroid user without any proof and potentially mess up you endorsements or sponsorship taking money out of your kids pockets and family pocket what would you do !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                i can understand if it was just a few shots here and there , that is the nature of the sport !!!! if i was to call you a steroid user without any proof and potentially mess up you endorsements or sponsorship taking money out of your kids pockets and family pocket what would you do !!!!!!
                Can I get a source on Mayweather specifically saying this?

Comment

I thought they dropped that case.. Does Manny really want to be in court, regarding a case about Roids? I really dont think so, Its my belief he was on them and probably started tapering off after Floyds Allegations. It just takes one person to spill the beans.. Look at MLB, with Victor Conte, and some other known distributers in the boxing game right now something is gonna go wrong.. BTW Baseball is now testing for HGH is boxing willing to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
                    Can I get a source on Mayweather specifically saying this?
                    come on you know as well as i do mayweather and his camp along with his father has made countless insinuations that pacquiao is on performance enhancement drugs !!!!!!! to say other wise would be disingenuous !!!!!!!! this is way more than boxers getting butt hurt over name calling !!!! this is stopping some one from harming the pacquiao name and brand !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X