My second Highlight: Sam Langford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second Highlight: Sam Langford.

i'm still amazed when people are able to put together videos like this

i guess growing up in the 90's with PC's that fought me every step of the way doesn't help haha

great work, my friend
    green k and whatever gift is in the giftshop on its way

langford was a little ball of bad intentions
    man o man could he punch

Comment

Great vid Barnburner, even better than the last one which is very impressive, loved the music choice too. Well done you and i cant wait to see what u come up with next!

Joe Frazier - Joe Frazier - Joe Frazier!
      Last edited by The Surgeon; 06-19-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Great vid Barnburner, even bettehiis very impressive, loved the music choice too. Well done you and i cant wait to see what u come up with next!

Joe Frazier - Joe Frazier - Joe Frazier!
        Thanks a lot. Glad the music choice has been well received also, I love that song.

I would really fancy making a Joe Fraizer one.

Although I've always had a voice in my head telling me I want to make a Jersey Joe Walcott one, for a few reasons.

1. I really enjoy watching him.
        2. There is not a HL of him yet.
        3. He's got some really nifty moves

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Thanks a lot. Glad the music choice has been well received also, I love that song. I would really fancy making a Joe Fraizer one. Although I've always had a voice in my head telling me I want to make a Jersey Joe Walcott one, for a few reasons. 1. I really enjoy watching him. 2. There is not a HL of him yet. 3. He's got some really nifty moves
          Yeah Jersey Joe was a crafty old bastard with some slick moves! Id go for a highlights vid of his too, not many out there...

Comment

That was excellent. If you ever get a chance try to make one of Charles. If your making one of walcott it seems right to also have his foil.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
              That was excellent. If you ever get a chance try to make one of Charles. If your making one of walcott it seems right to also have his foil.
              That is exactly what I had planned

Trying to stray away from "modern fighters" for a few reasons.

1. There is lots of highlights of them already.
              2. Since they have a lot of fights filmed it takes a lot of work to include all of their fights whereas with people like Langford(3 fights) and Dempsey(7ish fights) it's a helluva lot easier. Only took about 4 hours total to make the Langford one, for example.

Comment

Brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Brilliant!!
                  Thankyou...

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    That is exactly what I had planned

Trying to stray away from "modern fighters" for a few reasons.

1. There is lots of highlights of them already.
                    2. Since they have a lot of fights filmed it takes a lot of work to include all of their fights whereas with people like Langford(3 fights) and Dempsey(7ish fights) it's a helluva lot easier. Only took about 4 hours total to make the Langford one, for example.
                    Good going Friend...your efforts are appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X