Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM just interviewed on FOX Deportes said plan is to fight Pacquiao in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM just interviewed on FOX Deportes said plan is to fight Pacquiao in September

He said said GBP wanted a contract that stipulated they hold the rights to all of his fights for the rest of his life. He said that there is no way Arum works with them for a Pacquiao fight so he asked to change the contract around to where they step aside for a Pacquiao fight and they refused. His contract with GBP expires tomorrow. Talked about how he demanded more money than offered by GBP because its time for boxers to open their eyes because they are the ones who really put the hard work in busting their backs in training and taking the shots. If a Pacquiao fight should not come through he will move up to 140 in search for a 4th world title. Wants to fight in May in Mexico with Rafael Marquez on the under card. Also talked about how all the belts from the sanctioning bodies are bad for boxing and there should only be 1 champion from each of the 4 major bodies.

Thats Bob Arums plan aswell.

Comment

didn't schaefar and de la hoya say they would step aside for a 3rd fight with pacquiao? thats bull**** if they didn't keep their word.

Comment

so JMM thinks Pac will beat mosley....

how does he think hell perform against mosley?

give it up juana manuela.

Comment

I don't understand jmms comments. I mean GBP has gotten him some good fights. It was Arum who said he priced himself out in negotiations. He may get the pac fight, and it'll bring him money. But his career is over after that unless he plans on going wayyy back down to 135. I don't know how his body takes that. I'm pretty sure hell be washed.

Comment

Marquez can't demand more money because he doesn't bring in money. He get knocked down in every fight and doesn't have KO power. He doesn't speak a lick of english and drinks piss. How are they supposed to market him to the U.S. PPV buying audience?

If he was smart he would leave GBP and never look back. At least if he signs with Top Rank he has a 50/50 shot of fighting Pacquiao and getting a career payday and he can drink all the piss he wants on the beach in retirement.
            Last edited by Check_hooks; 03-01-2011, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
              didn't schaefar and de la hoya say they would step aside for a 3rd fight with pacquiao? thats bull**** if they didn't keep their word.
              That was a butthurt Oscar talking out of his ass because he wants to see someone beat Pacquiao already.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Marquez can't demand more money because he doesn't bring in money. He get knocked down in every fight and doesn't have KO power. He doesn't speak a lick of english and drinks piss. How are they supposed to market him to the U.S. PPV buying audience?

If he was smart he would leave GBP and never look back. At least if he signs with Top Rank he has a 50/50 shot of fighting Pacquiao and getting a career payday and he can drink all the piss he wants on the beach in retirement.
                man stfu, marquez speaks WAY better english then your mumbling fucken idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
                  man stfu, marquez speaks WAY better english then your fucken idol.
                  Show me 1 link of Marquez saying one sentence in english other than "Thanks" or "Wheres my cup of urine."

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Show me 1 link of Marquez saying one sentence in english other than "Thanks" or "Wheres my cup of urine."
                    you're right. JMM doesnt speak a word of english.
                    surely he has red an article where JMM has been quoted.. some people..

Comment

Working...
                    X