No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    Why do black people lead every negative statistic known to man? From crime, to rape to lowest IQ?
    So why are you rocking a Mayorga sig then.....

Comment

• Whats your opinion about the word 'negro' ? Do you people get offended by it?

Comment

• I have a question...... I was over at former featherweight champion Tom Johnsons house talking with him about writing his autobiography for him. During the talk I used the term African American when talking about him and he got very upset. He said that he had traveled the globe fighting and in every country except his own he was simply known as an American. I thought that I was being politicaly correct when saying it.

So here is my question, why do so many blacks want to be known as African Americans instead of simply black people? .........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I have a question...... I was over at former featherweight champion Tom Johnsons house talking with him about writing his autobiography for him. During the talk I used the term African American when talking about him and he got very upset. He said that he had traveled the globe fighting and in every country except his own he was simply known as an American. I thought that I was being politicaly correct when saying it.

So here is my question, why do so many blacks want to be known as African Americans instead of simply black people? .........Rockin'
          maybe he doesnt like the term 'African American because it kinda makes him seen as less or an American, then say a white american...for example, why dont they call Americans of European descent 'European Americans'

Comment

• Do you blame white people for all your failures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
              why do most black people that smoke, smoke menthols?

how come they don't know how to swim?

im asian and hooked up with a black girl once is that ok with y'all?
              no answer yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                why do most black people that smoke, smoke menthols?

how come they don't know how to swim?

im asian and hooked up with a black girl once is that ok with y'all?
                because many of us believe, for some odd reason, that menthol are a little less bad for you.

i don't swim but many black people do.

sure it is cool with me. why are you not with her now?

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Whats your opinion about the word 'negro' ? Do you people get offended by it?
                  personally, you call me that and you might get a smack in the nose. this is the case with many North American Blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I have a question...... I was over at former featherweight champion Tom Johnsons house talking with him about writing his autobiography for him. During the talk I used the term African American when talking about him and he got very upset. He said that he had traveled the globe fighting and in every country except his own he was simply known as an American. I thought that I was being politicaly correct when saying it.

i don't really know because i am Canadian and as a rule we don't subscribe to the african canadian/american thing. here we are black. i do see why tom would get mildly annoyed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      Do you blame white people for all your failures?
                      I have none to speak of.

NEXT QUESTION!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X