No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard about TStreet is in an induced coma

Man I just heard this ish. He is a well known you tuber and owner of fightview360. He’s actually pretty knowledgeable. I always check his vids, none for like the last week. Some other peeps did YouTube vids about him being in an induced coma from asthma and respiratory fluid. I like dude. Let’s keep him our prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Maybe make the thread and temporarily take over for this week until he gets back and ask a mod too sticky it? If not I don't see the harm in missing this weeks as its a fairly quiet weekend anyway.
      This is a good close fight that would start to separate the masses.I have no idea on how to do it or I would no prob.If you can I will try and help any way I could.

Comment

• Estrada close decision

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Estrada close decision
          Boxing is great just put up a poll at top.There is no detail that we will have to post but its not a public poll do you know how to do it?He did not have time and already went out of his way and I'm lost on this sh ite.Also spread the word

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I don’t have a clue, I’m just gonna post my prediction in this thread and hope Bob sees it.
            Hey boxingisgreat just stared a poll at top but there is no detail(close,wide,ect)so we will have to post.Also poll is not public do you know how to change it?

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              Hey boxingisgreat just stared a poll at top but there is no detail(close,wide,ect)so we will have to post.Also poll is not public do you know how to change it?
              Nah I ain’t sure, one of the more experienced posters will know I’d imagine. I’ll check the poll out now

Comment

Nah I ain’t sure, one of the more experienced posters will know I’d imagine. I’ll check the poll out now
                Siabo or something like that just stared a more official looking one now.Problem there is no public poll either but I think there trying to find a mod.Looks like we will have to post and vote for detail prob better to do both lol.But really with last week not being updated and now this week this could get pretty out of control quick lol.oh well still fun to think about and not like I would not be tghinkin about the fight anyways lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Siabo or something like that just stared a more official looking one now.Problem there is no public poll either but I think there trying to find a mod.Looks like we will have to post and vote for detail prob better to do both lol.But really with last week not being updated and now this week this could get pretty out of control quick lol.oh well still fun to think about and not like I would not be tghinkin about the fight anyways lol.
                  Yeah I just voted in the poll then posted my prediction in that thread, hopefully Bob is back next week and it all goes back to normal. It’s descended into chaos this week haha😂

Comment

• are we getting wilder-ortiz or bivol-barrera? both fight seem pretty even, at least on paper

Comment

Yeah I just voted in the poll then posted my prediction in that thread, hopefully Bob is back next week and it all goes back to normal. It’s descended into chaos this week haha😂
                      Last two weeks I think this might be done.

Comment

Working...
                      X