Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Offline View Post
    I’d argue if it ain’t Bud it’s a tuneup.
    If you want to make a fool out of yourself, go ahead and argue. Porter, Thurman, Garcia, and Pacman aren't tuneups for anyone. To say they're tuneups is ignorant and disrespectful. Especially, when most of them have better resumes than Crawford.

Comment

Spence is the miracle man 2! Is incredible after that terrible accidente that is is there talking about a return....i believe that he is fine...Crawford is in troubles!

Comment

Well sure but Terence Bud Crawford is #1

Comment

Old Dummpy, still trying to sell that tired nonsence. Sorry Dumps but unifying a division is by far the most difficult to accomplish boxing. The entire "duck Crawford and blame Crawford for the lack of opposition" is a cheap transparent excuse.

Nobody buys that anymore. Sorry Dumps.

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          If you want to make a fool out of yourself, go ahead and argue. Porter, Thurman, Garcia, and Pacman aren't tuneups for anyone. To say they're tuneups is ignorant and disrespectful. Especially, when most of them have better resumes than Crawford.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 12-22-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Crawford wants the very best in the division to fight him. Real simple, if Spence is the best he'll be in the ring and if not Spence will fight easier guys for peanuts.

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
            Spence is the miracle man 2! Is incredible after that terrible accidente that is is there talking about a return....i believe that he is fine...Crawford is in troubles!

Comment

Boyan Slat has acknowledged global warming as a man made catastrophe on slow boil.

But hey, f**k it, who cares about silly old facts.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              But NSB said he's perfectly fine doe. Don't you remember that short snap of him laughing in an elevator like a drunk Muppet?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Sorry Dumps but unifying a division is by far the most difficult to accomplish boxing. The entire "duck Crawford and blame Crawford for the lack of opposition" is a cheap, transparent excuse.

Nobody buys that anymore.
                What does that have to do with Thurman, Porter, Pacman and Garcia not being tuneups for anybody?

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Crawford wants the very best in the division to fight him. Real simple, if Spence is the best he'll be in the ring and if not Spence will fight easier guys for peanuts.
                Oh, so you're a blind fanboy. That explains you defending Crawford in response to a post I made that wasn't criticizing him. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until the "fight for peanuts" line.

Comment

Spence needs to stay away from the Pacman and his cleto reyes gloves cos he gunna bust that face up

Tune up first

Comment

Spence has a problem with his motor skills, it's not his teeth, he's simply not right.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Julia stop being so overly dramatic about it.
                      If he sais he's ready then that's on him.
                      Surely he didn't act and sound that bad.
                      He sounds horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X