Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Does Wlad have something to hide by not wanting to be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad will take these tests.....trust me.....He will take em and than punish Povetkin

Comment

Let me ask this question: Why is a fighter automatically presumed 'guilty' if he doesn't agree to take a non-mandatory test?
      ________
      Montana Medical Marijuana Dispensary
      Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Let me ask this question: Why is a fighter automatically presumed 'guilty' if he doesn't agree to take a non-mandatory test?
        Nobody said he is guilty. But we have to wonder why he wont take them

Comment

bro this only exist on NSB. The general public and casual fans will think about this for a day and it will be forgotten by the next. No one gives a **** about these steroid accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            Nobody said he is guilty. But we have to wonder why he wont take them
            big difference between pac not wanting the test and wlad not wanting it. pac and floyd both have leverage. their fight was supposed to happen. it was all but done until the tests came up. povetkin and haye are just two more guys for wlad to knock out. sosnowski might as well be asking vitali for ost

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              bro this only exist on NSB. The general public and casual fans will think about this for a day and it will be forgotten by the next. No one gives a **** about these steroid accusations.
              not really.....it will only be forgotten if Wlad accepts and than it will just be an afterthought.....Just like when Mosley accepted these tests....

Pac refused and bitches are still talking about it.....

This is how society functions.......Guilty until proven otherwise.....

Doesn't mean he is guilty. Only that it may arise suspicion.

Comment

Yea, he's on every steroid known to man. He also watches Rocky IV for inspiration

Comment

I was surprised he denied the tests, hopefully he takes em and proves hes a clean athlete, i read Haye wants em too, so i guess alot of fighters are seing the danger in facing cowardly ppl trying to get to the top illegaly.

Comment

Originally posted by Juuza
                    Maybe in Iran or China,not in democratic societies.
                    Manny Pacquiao? He has been branded a cheat by people in the American Media...

Wtf does being democratic have to do with it? moron

Comment

there has been so much **** (on this forum in particular)about 'pacman on peds' from the pro mayweather bunch. In order to keep up integrity, most on this forum will have to put a question mark on any fighter that refuses the test. In fact any boxer who now refuses a test is pretty much a granted smackhead by forum rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X