No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

LOS ANGELES – The welterweight division’s two most exciting fighters, three-time welterweight champion ANTONIO MARGARITO and three-division world champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, plan to open 2009 with an explosive world championship fight. Margarito’s World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight title defense against Mosley, one of the era’s top pound-for-pound fighters, will take place on Saturday, January 24 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT. [details]

Very funny Mosley!!!

Comment

Seems like Shane is the delusional one here. I couldn't knock out Margarito with a sledgehammer.

Comment

shane.!!!!!!!!!! ohhhh this fu cke er is about to get juiced!

Comment

Cmon Mosley.......even you know that ain't going to happen.

Comment

Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard! Mosley thinks he is going to knock out Margarito! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Even though we all know Margarito will win this one, it still should be an entertaining fight. And it in Los Angeles so I will be there!!!!!!

Comment

Mosely knocking out the big guy? I don't see that happening.

How tall is Margarito? Damn near 6ft? How tall is Mosely? 5'11 something like that? Of course size doesn't matter (Dec. 6 is proof of that) but it sure would give an advantage...only if they know how to use it right.

Comment

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Seems like Shane is the delusional one here. I couldn't knock out Margarito with a sledgehammer.
                  I agree. I doubt he'll knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    LOS ANGELES – The welterweight division’s two most exciting fighters, three-time welterweight champion ANTONIO MARGARITO and three-division world champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, plan to open 2009 with an explosive world championship fight. Margarito’s World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight title defense against Mosley, one of the era’s top pound-for-pound fighters, will take place on Saturday, January 24 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT. [details]

first of all. thank you for making a well talked about thread. seriously , ive had enough with the whole manny vs. margarito bs fight that will never happen.

Im glad the **** talking between mosley and margarito have begun. i'd pick marrgie still.

Comment

Working...
                    X