No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
    I don't know when it starts. Is there an age limit because im only 15?
    Dont think so, im only 17 so i hope not..

Comment

• One of you will have to start a new thread and convince the mods to sticky it.

Comment

• hey someone wanna start a new contest?

Comment

• I'm up for it...lets make it long though...like until May...so it gets really exciting and we all see a big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJFighter91 View Post
            I'm up for it...lets make it long though...like until May...so it gets really exciting and we all see a big difference.
            I think we should start it on the 1st of november and finish on the 1st of may.

That's a 5 month fitness test!

Comment

• Oh well never mind. Looks like it has started

Comment

• Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
                this is me after 4 months of weights. Now that I se some of the other guys pics I dont feel embarrased to post mine.
                I stopped working out for 2 months cause I ****ed up my rotater cuff while swimming at a ****ing lake. I will get back on the ball next week and start all over again.
                Why you posting up pics of Toney for, Bummer?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Why you posting up pics of Toney for, Bummer?
                  thats the Mexican version. I knew you'd love my man boobies.

Comment

• Nah, joking aside, I was impressed man. Especially those muscles that are on the line between the neck and the shoulder. The ones that Holyfield/Cardassians have. I dunno what they're called, cos I don't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Nah, joking aside, I was impressed man. Especially those muscles that are on the line between the neck and the shoulder. The ones that Holyfield/Cardassians have. I dunno what they're called, cos I don't have any.
                      traps, you know the funny **** is I never did any excercises for that. atleast no isolation for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X