No announcement yet.

Japanese gaming is dying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese gaming is dying

Final Fantasy has been **** for years, FF10 was the last "good" one, so finally after like a decade of spewing out **** they finally give in and just remake their best game in the series, although theres a PRETTY SOLID CHANCE they will ruin it with new combat system etc, it could well end up being ****, you know they are going to try and "innovate". Expect FF8 and FF10 remakes to be next up after FF15 sucks balls when it comes out

Resident Evil has also sucked for years, their best title in the last more than 5 years was a HD remaster of a remake of a game that came out almost 20 years ago, they are also remastering a game RE0 which was good and then remaking RE2. because all their new games SUCK

There's more but you know what i'm saying.

Everything has it's time.

Shigeru Miyamoto will always be the GOAT Doe.

Comment

Never was a fan of JRPG and I hate turn based games, Japan had a monopoly on the market once Western RPG and games joined the market they are having hard time competing

Never was a fan of FF although i never played FF7 , as for RE they will bounce back they always do RE4 was one of the best games of all time and 5 was a solid game 6 was a broken game

Comment

Come to think about their hasn't been a great Zelda since the GameCube era

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Come to think about their hasn't been a great Zelda since the GameCube era
          Yeah Wind Waker was the last great one.

They should just HD ocarina for the wii u and add in the ura Zelda content that was planned for the 64DD.

Comment

JRPG's are probably dying. One of my favorites was Onimusha on Ps2.

They still have MGS5, Tekken 7, and Street Fighter 5

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              JRPG's are probably dying. One of my favorites was Onimusha on Ps2.

They still have MGS5, Tekken 7, and Street Fighter 5
              MGS will hopefully deliver.

Arcade fighting games are kinda meh at this stage.

Comment

Working...
              X