Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest easy, everybody. Have a great Easter, and be safe.

Comment

• Y'all telling me I'm the last man standing?

Comment

• im still here, lol

Comment

• Watching Back to the future

Classic film

Comment

• I have insomnia like no other. Haha. If I wasn't off I'd force myself to sleep.

Comment

• i cant sleep neither, ran out of cigarett papers and hunted high and low round the house, found these clear joint papers I bought like a year ago, apple flavour apparently but i cant taste ****, oh well better than nothing

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  i cant sleep neither, ran out of cigarett papers and hunted high and low round the house, found these clear joint papers I bought like a year ago, apple flavour apparently but i cant taste ****, oh well better than nothing
                  When ya need it ya need it

Comment

• Fucking finished with my girlfriend of seven years yesterday,
                    Damn that sh
                    it was hard, she dumped me but I didn't try stop it like I think she may of expected I would.

Went out lastnight and go totally fucked up, dying today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Fucking finished with my girlfriend of seven years yesterday,
                      Damn that sh
                      it was hard, she dumped me but I didn't try stop it like I think she may of expected I would.

Went out lastnight and go totally fucked up, dying today.
                      You're gonna be hurting, buddy. 7 years is a good while. Drinking,girls, parties isn't going to calm it down. I'm just being serious. It's going to take you to get over it or you trying to get her back.

You can't say you won't or even haven't tried. I'm here for private support if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

Working...
                      X