Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Floyd reject the Oscar rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Floyd reject the Oscar rematch?

I think it was because Floyd smelt a rat and new if he fought Oscar for a second time the judges would of scored the bout controversially in favour of Oscar so there would have to be a third mega fight.

Because Oscar wouldn't give him a 50/50 split

How ironic.

Comment

cause he won the fight and Oscar still wanted the lions share of the money

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Because Oscar wouldn't give him a 50/50 split

How ironic.
        not ironic at all he BEAT Oscar and Oscar still wanted more money

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          not ironic at all he BEAT Oscar and Oscar still wanted more money
          What does that have to do with anything? Did Mosley get a 50/50 split in the rematch with Oscar?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            cause he won the fight and Oscar still wanted the lions share of the money
            Thats a lame excuse, Oscar was the bigger draw!!!

Comment

listen clearly....this is floyd: " holy shlt...this man just whooped my ass` and i got a very close decision...i better not rematch him because he will fu(k me up even worst!"

True Story!

Comment

Cuz he knows that he wouldn't get another gift decision

Comment

Check Hooks and PAc-boy go fuk off I will never join your cult for I am a fan of boxing you psychotic douche bags

Comment

It was because Oscar was trying to rape him like he does everyone else and like he did Floyd the 1st time. I think Floyd really wanted the rematch because he felt he could look alot better the 2nd time around but he also felt that even though Oscar was the main draw, he still sold way more PPV buys with Floyd then he did everyone else.

Floyd also was the driving force behind 24/7 which was a big part of the buys, Floyd sold the fight way harder than Oscar, and it was Floyd who was the P4P best with the W over Oscar. Most of all Oscar felt he could pimp Floyd and Floyd couldnt draw without him while Floyd felt that he could be a mega star with or without Oscar.

Fast forward and Floyd has proven that he doesnt need Oscar (atleast not anymore).

Comment

Working...
                    X