Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man hold on ive had over 300 posts deleted since last night and even lost a rep point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess SOPA is using boxingscene as a test run of some sort. Mods have been out of control lately. Too much censorship, too many bans. too much threads being deleted or merged. Bring back the old boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      what in the hell is going on around here??seriously damn im losing rep,posts why??wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I deemed JMM not ready for a Mid March fight I lost a rep point as well. I don't post as often as others but I still liked that "7" next to the rep bar. Oh well, I need a drink.

Edit, when I left work I had 1576 posts.. I've lost a lot after driving 45 minutes from work to the crib

Comment

I got red K'd by someone I believe was a mod. Not some normal red k either. I was in the plus and that red k made me minus 1500 or there abouts. I wouldn't mind but there was no bad language just a difference of opinion with one poster. I've only ever had 2 red k's since I joined and I've had a s**t load of greens and yet I'm still in the red and probably will be for about another year at least lol

I know a few other posters that this has happened to from the same person who red k'd me. Putting them into the red. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          After I deemed JMM not ready for a Mid March fight I lost a rep point as well. I don't post as often as others but I still liked that "7" next to the rep bar. Oh well, I need a drink.

Edit, when I left work I had 1576 posts.. I've lost a lot after driving 45 minutes from work to the crib
          Got you back to 7

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          I got red K'd by someone I believe was a mod. Not some normal red k either. I was in the plus and that red k made me minus 1500 or there abouts. I wouldn't mind but there was no bad language just a difference of opinion with one poster. I've only ever had 2 red k's since I joined and I've had a s**t load of greens and yet I'm still in the red and probably will be for about another year at least lol

I know a few other posters that this has happened to from the same person who red k'd me. Putting them into the red. Anyone else have this problem?
          Turned you green

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Got you back to 7

Turned you green
            You're a legend bro. Appreciated

Comment

Got you back to 7

Turned you green
              Thanks.. can I get 7 more lol jk

Comment

A mod red K'd me too, aint gonna mention no names

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

Probably the same dude that put me nearly 11000 deep in red K. Which completely sucks because think that has been the only red K I've ever received on here.

Comment

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
                    Probably the same dude that put me nearly 11000 deep in red K. Which completely sucks because think that has been the only red K I've ever received on here.
                    Turned you green too

Comment

Turned you green too
                      You're the mayne.

Comment

Working...
                      X