No announcement yet.

Far Cry 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 4

Anyone playing this game? It's fun as hell playing solo. Haven't played any of the co op stuff yet but I'm about to get down on that soon. If you liked the previous Far Cry games you'll definitely dig this. It's set in the Himalayas so the scenery is beautiful. Tons of wildlife to hunt or be hunted by.

Here is just some random moment when I learned not to fu ck with beehives haha

It's a lot of fun we need to get on that co op soon man

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      It's a lot of fun we need to get on that co op soon man
      He'll yeah bro I'm down. Every time I'm on I get lost doing something exploring or playing missions always forget about co op

Comment

Was thinking of getting this game but still haven't even beaten Far Cry 2 for the PS3. Also, I bought Far Cry 3 and it still isn't even open yet. Really need to stop doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Was thinking of getting this game but still haven't even beaten Far Cry 2 for the PS3. Also, I bought Far Cry 3 and it still isn't even open yet. Really need to stop doing that
          haha. Well the storyline has absolutely nothing to do with Far Cry 2 or 3 (they are all totally different stories) so you wouldn't be missing anything as far as that goes.

Comment

Working...
          X