Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a rich, low key businessman or a celebrity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I don’t think I’ve ever come across a worse poster then you on this forum.
    You are lying out your a55, you conduct and act like a 4 year old on here.

I’m 29 and have a very high salary for my age, compared to peers my age I would be considered “rich.” However no rich man has a “low stress job,” you don’t get paid well for an easy gig. It’s the reason people like me are paid well

I studied for 7 years, 4 years full time, 3 years in the evenings - aswell as working full time. That is what success takes! I work late 4 nights a week and always pushing myself. You spend most of your time on here living in a fabricated web of lies - I feel for you.

Having it easy = not a rich “businessman”

Idiot.
    Work smarter, not harder.

The fact you have to work like a dog just to have a decent income is LOLworthy.

You probably have a low IQ.

I bet you work 50+ hours (don't lie).

What use is having a high income if you barely get the time to enjoy it? And live a life sleep deprived, unhealthy and stressed.

You're a fool boy, a young pretender, a dime a dozen. This is chess not checkers.

Here you go, alleviate that pain.

Comment

celebrities make ungodly money in the prime of their lives. they're some of the most wealthy people in the country. some of those guys / girls are still kids. gomez, beiber, swift, etc.

to get your business to start bringing in that kind of capital truly takes a lifetime, and a hell of a lot more work than a celebrity. not saying that celebrities don't work hard, because they do, but they rely primarily on talent with which they were born, and are paid based primarily on that talent.

so yeah, give me the one that doesn't require an entire lifetime of work, and that allows me to enjoy my money while i'm young and still have something in the tank. if you really want to head into business "low key" [whatever the f#ck you mean there,] you can do it after you're done with your career in hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Well it depends on what levels of success and celebrity.

If you are a low key businessman you have the financial wealth to do pretty much anything you want and keep a low profile.

If you a celeb you get paid for easy gigs like commercials, endorsements, appearances, you also probably can get laid easier if you are really famous and you hit the bars.

Thing is you are a target by all the shady peeps in this world who are out to get you. So the low key business man would be better for avoiding all the people looking to come at you.

But if you just trying to make it easy money celeb is the way to go and you can get laid easier.

you've never been in an executive position or owned a business if you don't think people in business have scores of people and companies trying to get to their money

Comment

Low key and wealthy. You see how celebrities today live under a microscope. Every minutiae of their lives is recorded and funneled up to TMZ and the rest of the tabloid news networks. Then you have to worry about all the women who will try to blackmail you and take you down if you don't share the wealth. Can't sit down to a meal in public without gawkers, people taking your photo and having to worry about who wants to do you or your family harm. Just not as glamorize to be famous these days. Everyone is looking for a scandal.

Comment

Fame would be great in a lot of ways, but I imagine it would get a little nauseating after awhile (at least in some respects.)

Then again, so would being rich, albeit less so. You're a fool if you don't think once you've gotten accustomed to having money to spend on things, you wouldn't return to whatever your general happiness level was before obtaining your fortune.

Comment

Low key businessman. I don't think I'd like being famous. Being famous could turn you into a celebrity or vice versa. I know for sure I wouldn't want to be a celebrity.

Comment

Low key business man ofcourse.. I love my privacy more than I love fame..

Comment

You need to have a cluster B personality disorder to genuinely crave fame

Comment

Well all of us in the lounge are already tall, rich, low key businessmen with giant wangs and Mensa level IQs so.... pretty dumb question

Comment

depends if I want to get sucked off by every whore anywhere I go Ill want to be a celebrity but since I dont lack in the getting ***** department I go with low key businessman (which I am already).

Theirs pros and cons to both.

Low Key Buisnessman you have to actually work for your money.
                      Celebrity. your "celebrity" status alone can make you money, you can get paid just for your presence, sponsored post etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X