Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Proof please. I'll wait. Fact is nobody knows who the hell the guy is or cares lol. He is not worth 7 mil he is delusional just like you ****head lol
    Here you go buddy, their last Showtime viewing figures

Joshua/Klitschko - 659k average
    Wilder/Szpilka - 500k average

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      So he is demanding a big money for fighting a bum????

What are Szpilka, Molina, Duhaupas...super stars?

How much money did Wilder demand for fighting Povetkin in Russia?
      Wilder demanded nothing for that fight, he was taken to purse and his team offered peanuts and lost, so he was forced to travel because he isn't worth anything. Povetkin was the a-side there and can sell Russian PPV, Wilder only brought the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Dumb little Cubanita.

Stay sucking the PEDS outta' Ortiz' steroid atrophied penis.

The way these mofos FLEE to America and hate on us is lower than low.

You should have aimed your mattress toward the UK instead....you ass-sucking tapeworm.
        First off im not cuban im ukrainian. Second i was born here in the US and have lived here my whole life, doesnt mean i have to strictly support US fighters. Im not a racially motivated fan like you.

Also i never once mentioned ortiz in my post not sure why you even brought him up, your post sounds like a bunch of angry racial rage.

Wilder ducks whyte for a career high payday, get over it. Not my fault.

Comment

Just leave Wilder alone, let him continue fighting bums in Alabama. Guy just doesn`t understand, he is not a star, he can not make a big money demands.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Lol never said Wilder was KO'd dont care enough about that paper champ to follow him? Your daddy tried to lie and I called him out. Yet you had to stick your nose where it didnt belong and put words in my mouth. Now go put your nose where it belongs in Kigali's ass you dumb ass clown. You need to learn to read lol.
            Lol. Don't care enough to follow him...but you care enough to post blatant lies that you heard about him??? Lol. I get it now. But instead of trading insults with you all day, let me answer that question for you, and show you why your a fan boy....

Wilder vs stiverne - 1.34m viewers

Wilder vs duhaupas - 2.2m viewers

Wilder vs szpilka - 550k Showtime, millions Showtime live stream

Wilder vs arreola - 1.8m viewers

Wilder vs Washington - 1.7m viewers

I guess all those people thought Joshua was fighting those nights. Lol. Now.... Maybe we can drop the fan boy rhetoric, and get back to talking boxing. By the way..... The continuous gay talk is becoming really disturbing. But since that's your thing, I'm sure there's a nice fourm on a ****erotic sport called UFC where your comments would be greatly appreciated. Lol

Comment

7 to 10mil really Wilder??? Whyte aint even worth 1 mil...Wilder knows damn well they ain't offering that ridiculous amount.

Comment

wilder says that money is the root of all evil but than again he asking for double the money to fight White am i missing something

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  Wilder got paid less than a million $ to fight Washington.

How you going to turn down $4m to fight someone who isn't even that good (but still better than anyone on his resume)? Wilder was only guaranteed $4.5 to fight Povetkin in Russia.
                  Wilder got $900,000 vs Washington...
                  Instead, a federal court from Manhattan awarded him $5 million vs Povetkin...

(Hearn must be very attentive when signing whatever contract with Wilder... )

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                    Lol. Don't care enough to follow him...but you care enough to post blatant lies that you heard about him??? Lol. I get it now. But instead of trading insults with you all day, let me answer that question for you, and show you why your a fan boy....

Wilder vs stiverne - 1.34m viewers

Wilder vs duhaupas - 2.2m viewers

Wilder vs szpilka - 550k Showtime, millions Showtime live stream

Wilder vs arreola - 1.8m viewers

Wilder vs Washington - 1.7m viewers

I guess all those people thought Joshua was fighting those nights. Lol. Now.... Maybe we can drop the fan boy rhetoric, and get back to talking boxing. By the way..... The continuous gay talk is becoming really disturbing. But since that's your thing, I'm sure there's a nice fourm on a ****erotic sport called UFC where your comments would be greatly appreciated. Lol
                    do you see how his numbers in prime time are dropping from 2.2 to 1.7 that just shows you that wilder is not the star he thinks he is and show me proof that millions watch it on showtime streaming

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      Wilder got $900,000 vs Washington...
                      Instead, a federal court from Manhattan awarded him $5 million vs Povetkin...

(Hearn must be very attentive when signing whatever contract with Wilder... )
                      yeah which more than half went to lawyers and the promoter

Comment

Working...
                      X