No announcement yet.

Canelo is protected, judges influenced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Not quite...C.J. Ross had it 114-114. Dave Moretti had it 116-112 which was also a stretch...but yeah OP is right.
    You could probably put together enough evidence just by looking at ridiculous scores in the past for his fights that make absolutely no sense.

This was an instance that I agreed with Teddy Atlas 100%. GGG performed better in every scoring category

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Do you own a pittbull? Would my intact male german shepard be able to defend me against one?
      My avi...that's my girl. I really can't stand these type of discussions. Pitbulls are not typically known for human aggression so you wouldn't need defending. A guy came over here today to install new counter-tops in my kitchen and bathroom and she was all over him licking his face. But ask yourself if you ever heard of a German Shepard fighting in a fighting pit?

Comment

I agree the judges are very kind to him. I thought GGG beat him about 116 to 112 and almost all pro boxers and the big majority of boxing fans thought GGG won. Even so I remain a huge Canelo fan but I like GGG even more. Oscar is a powerful man in boxing and Canelo is his best boxer and his biggest money maker. I think Oscar and some of the judges he pays off are at fault for some really bad score cards in Canelo's favor. I don't blame Canelo for it because he isn't the one behind it. De La Hoya and crooked judges are the ones to blame.

Comment

A regular show like this would be awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/ganchoalhig...4600301906175/

It's like a court show where Canelo is accused of taking the easy road to a championship vs a guy (Hatton) moving up in weight and not ranked at 154lbs.

Marquez and Nacho argue that it's an injustice to have fighters ranked at 154lbs and over pass them to give Canelo an easy fight for the championship.

Sulaiman and Oscar don't really have a good answer on why they're over passing Angulo who was available to fight and was ranked then at #4 at that weight class at the time.

Sulaiman tells Marquez he's just jealous of Canelo and then Canelo challenges Marquez to a fight.

Comment

My avi...that's my girl. I really can't stand these type of discussions. Pitbulls are not typically known for human aggression so you wouldn't need defending. A guy came over here today to install new counter-tops in my kitchen and bathroom and she was all over him licking his face. But ask yourself if you ever heard of a German Shepard fighting in a fighting pit?
            I think pitbulls are the best dogs in the world and my pitbull Bolio was a great pitbull. Only a small percentage of pitbulls are not friendly to strangers. Most of them are people lovers.Just like any other dog breed they vary from dog to dog. They are very athletic and great at back flips as your dog demonstrates.

Comment

How can you guys not see this? I'm big Canelo fan, but he is the product of cash cow investment protection.

He could lose a fight completely, if he is somewhat competitive he is getting the nod.
              BREAKING NEWS: Humans Breath Air!!!

News at 11.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think pitbulls are the best dogs in the world and my pitbull Bolio was a great pitbull. Only a small percentage of pitbulls are not friendly to strangers. Most of them are people lovers.Just like any other dog breed they vary from dog to dog. They are very athletic and great at back flips as your dog demonstrates.
                The dog in my sig looks a lot like mine but it's not...I just like the gif. Mine is very athletic but can't do back-flips. But she actually once flipped me 20 mins after I got her. She was 1 1/2 yrs old at the time and the woman who gave her to me had a 25' flexi-leash. I was talking to someone and she took off after another dog and I couldn't feel the flexi-leash unraveling and at the end of it she had me horizontal shoulder level and changed directions before I hit the ground and flipped me. Fortunately I didn't get hurt but that was my introduction to pitbulls and her. I remember the expression on the woman's face I was talking to as I was being taken off my feet...LOL. She was shocked.

Funny...both out usernames come from our dogs...mine's named Jayda.

Comment

How can you guys not see this? I'm big Canelo fan, but he is the product of cash cow investment protection.

He could lose a fight completely, if he is somewhat competitive he is getting the nod.

I'm sorry, but GGG needs to know he needs a KO to win. He needs to turn it on in round 1.

What other fighters in history had this going for them, protection on their side?

Oscar? Floyd??Manny?SRL>?
                  I was busy watching GGG swat flies around Canelo all night long to notice the supposed "influence". In reality this sums up the boxing match:

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.

Comment

I must join in. I have lived with both Shepard's and Pit's and the dogs I've taken care of...****ing sweetie pies and most loyal friends one could ask for. Those animals are nothing but love. The Shepard was even good with other dogs. My pit on the other hand...amazing with people, but very territorial with OTHER DOGS...but AMAZING with people.

Pits are like any other dog in that they are mostly reliant on how they're brought up. Oh and my dogs were rescues...so they may've come through some **** and STILL turned out fuc.king amazing.

One of my favorite things in life is rescuing these "RABID MONSTERS" from animal shelters and helping them get their **** together and having a good life. Nothing makes me happier tbh (and it's a mutual happiness with the dog, not just me). Cheers for people like yourself and boliodogs

Comment

Judges are corrupt, but unintentionally. They're far too easily swayed by audience reactions, the name of the fighter etc. Anyone who thinks judges are neutral needs to take his head out of his arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X