No announcement yet.

And that's how you send an old head into retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Your bias towards black people is well documented. You aren't fooling anyone on here, kid.
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm always black first and will always support my people as a whole over anybody else. And the fact that it bothers ya'll that I support my people makes me even more black first. Unlike coons like Larry I'm not ashamed to admit my people come first and foremost. Were you trying to shame me? It won't work cuz all you gotta do is ask me and I'll tell you I support my own before I support any others.
    I can't believe that you would actually think I would be ashamed to admit I love my people

Comment

Fury was on roids and still couldn't stop Wlad
      Bad meat doe
      Butthurt doe.
      Excuses doe.
      That stopping someone **** doesnt matter. Thats something promoters do to try to their guy is better without actually having to prove it.

No one would choose to be in Joshua's position if they could win most of the fight while taking very little in return instead of almost being finished, outboxed, and possibly receiving lots of brain damage by an old inactive guy you were very much favored to beat.

But your biased though, so that kind of devaluates your "opinion" even more.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        Butthurt doe.
        Excuses doe.
        That stopping someone **** doesnt matter. Thats something promoters do to try to their guy is better without actually having to prove it.

No one would choose to be in Joshua's position if they could win most of the fight while taking very little in return instead of almost being finished, outboxed, and possibly receiving lots of brain damage by an old inactive guy you were very much favored to beat.

But your biased though, so that kind of devaluates your "opinion" even more.
        Steroids doe
        Coke doe

Both the Fury's are clowns. Boring fighters so they gotta act outrageous. Fury-Klitschko couldnt even fill a 40k stadium in the UK. Nobody cares about boring Fury and nobody will buy his fights. Thats why they cancelled the first rematch, tickets didn't sell

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Your bias towards black people is well documented. You aren't fooling anyone on here, kid.
          You ready to pull your hair out over the fact that I love myself and my people and i'm not ashamed to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            nah, joe smith did way better vs old hopkins
            Exactly, getting dropped by a 41 year old and outboxed is somehow a compliment?

I like Joshua but I thought he would steamroll Klit. Joahua is in his prime

Comment

Joshua should have steamrolled klit.

Wlad is 41 you tool bad. Fury smoked him, wlad-joahus was like dead even at the KO mark fool bag

SEE JOE SMITH VS HOPKINS IF YOU WANT TO SEE HPW IT"S DONE

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Joshua should have steamrolled klit.

Wlad is 41 you tool bad. Fury smoked him, wlad-joahus was like dead even at the KO mark fool bag

SEE JOE SMITH VS HOPKINS IF YOU WANT TO SEE HPW IT"S DONE
                Point me to a clip of Fury having Klitschko hurt. Joshua put him down twice and and stopped him. But you called what Fury did smoking

Comment

Point me to a clip of Fury having Klitschko hurt. Joshua put him down twice and and stopped him. But you called what Fury did smoking
                  Wlad landed 53 punches the entire fight against fury. That's Mayweather esqu type schooling yes

Joshua could have lost a decision, it was the 11th round, klitshco got careless and that uppercut looked lucky

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Wlad landed 53 punches the entire fight against fury. That's Mayweather esqu type schooling yes

Joshua could have lost a decision, it was the 11th round, klitshco got careless and that uppercut looked lucky
                    Ok. Now point me to a clip of Fury having Wlad hurt.

Comment

Wlad could beat up Fury but I think Wilder and Joshua pose dangerous consequences if he fought AJ again or tries to get the belt from Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X