No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Orders Briggs VS Browne for WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA Orders Briggs VS Browne for WBA Title

The WBA has ordered a fight between #10 Ranked former champion Lucas Browne 24-0(21KO'S) and #38 Ranked former champion Shannon Briggs 60-6-1(53KO'S) for the vacant WBA (Super) Heavyweight Title. The fight is being targeted for December 10, 2016.
    To check rest of the Heavyweight rankings visit
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=17117131

https://twitter.com/TheCannonBriggs/...36188468191232

Comment

Still waiting for a reputable source. So far this is only being reported by Shannon Briggs. Wouldn't be surprised if he's hoping the WBA just run with his idea.

Those forum heavyweight rankings are terrible.

Comment

I guess the only thing to say is, "Let's go champ"! If he was ever going to have a feasible shot at glory again, this is it. If he fails here, perhaps it's time to put the gimmick to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
          Still waiting for a reputable source. So far this is only being reported by Shannon Briggs. Wouldn't be surprised if he's hoping the WBA just run with his idea.

Those forum heavyweight rankings are terrible.
          Which rankings you don't agree with, so we can discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I guess the only thing to say is, "Let's go champ"! If he was ever going to have a feasible shot at glory again, this is it. If he fails here, perhaps it's time to put the gimmick to bed.
            Yup it's his final chance he'd probably get the Haye shot if he won

Comment

I don't see any official announcement from the WbA yet, but it is less likely that Briggs will have a shot at the title over Haye, Char, Ustinov, Oquendo, Ortiz and Wlad.. Briggs might be talking out of his a$$ atm...

Comment

I enjoy Briggs but I don't get how the WBA could pass over so many guys and give the shot to the Cannon, doesn't make any sense

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X