Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take it up the ass for 1 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, just no

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Condom or no condom? Cause getting teh AIDS is not worth it...

Wrong answer bro.

You are now suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Wrong answer bro.

You are now suspect
        One million dollars? That's a lot of money....

Comment

One million dollars? That's a lot of money....
          and the way I see it why not because when I'm 40 I gotta go get **** shoved up my ass every year till I die and I gotta pay for it hell if somethings gotta get stuck up my ass for a million bucks and 3 minutes of agony Id probably consider it especially when I dont own a house and have a car payment and student loans might as well be set the rest of my life and pay off all my bills.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            and the way I see it why not because when I'm 40 I gotta go get **** shoved up my ass every year till I die and I gotta pay for it hell if somethings gotta get stuck up my ass for a million bucks and 3 minutes of agony Id probably consider it especially when I dont own a house and have a car payment and student loans might as well be set the rest of my life and pay off all my bills.
            One night of discomfort is worth a million dollars. You could be set for life, if you managed the $$$ properly....

Comment

if that's your way of thinking you might as well do **** and go all out

Comment

mayweather would :P

Comment

And you may even like it!...

Comment

Why oh why was this poll not made public?

Comment

And you may even like it!...
                      you never know, as the old addage goes try it you might like it

Comment

Working...
                      X