Collapse
No announcement yet.

This can't be True, can it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This can't be True, can it?

I've been told by a few people about some MMA fighter who took some shrooms and cut someone's face and heart out. I looked it up and sure enough found an article. Still can't believe it though so i had to ask.

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I've been told by a few people about some MMA fighter who took some shrooms and cut someone's face and heart out. I looked it up and sure enough found an article. Still can't believe it though so i had to ask.
    Where's the article?

Comment

yes its true and he cut open his stomach and pulled out the guys heart while it was still beating

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        The guy wasn't a fighter. He had a match in a half ass promotion.

It's like calling a guy who lost one Toughman contest, a boxer.

Comment

This was months ago.

Comment

Not so much about the fact he was an mma fighter, i just thought it was crazy, and since where i read about said that he was an mma fighter, i figured guys on here would know if it was true or not. Thanks for the info, that's some crazy ****.

Comment

Working...
            X